Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    In response to the OP, they’ll only bus them again to another conservative district in order to alter the voting demographic, or they’ll “emigrate” to said districts of their own accord. The best and only viable policy is closed borders. Stay out. Period. If they weren’t willing to fix their own country, what can they do for ours?

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    We wouldn't have the country we have if our predecessors had followed your line of thinking.
    Please explain. We took this land by right of conquest. Love it or hate it, that’s how things were done back then. This land wasn’t an established country, under one system of governance, with a flag and given set of established rules the people lived under.

It was untamed frontier where the “natives” (that still weren’t the original people of this land) were little more than roaming bands of nomads, at war with each other as much as the colonizers. We fought. They lost. But they fought against what they perceived as foreign invaders. Aside from the obvious lack of bloodshed now, how is today any different than before?

Edit: I apologize for the rambling. The takeaway is that our “predecessors” thought EXACTLY like me. The roles are simply reversed now.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Please explain. We took this land by right of conquest. Love it or hate it, that’s how things were done back then. This land wasn’t an established country, under one system of governance, with a flag and given set of established rules the people lived under.

It was untamed frontier where the “natives” (that still weren’t the original people of this land) were little more than roaming bands of nomads, at war with each other as much as the colonizers. We fought. They lost. But they fought against what they perceived as foreign invaders. Aside from the obvious lack of bloodshed now, how is today any different than before?

Edit: I apologize for the rambling. The takeaway is that our “predecessors” thought EXACTLY like me. The roles are simply reversed now.
    What does any of what you said have to do with closed borders and no immigrants? At what time did we have closed borders keeping immigrants out? This country was built by immigrants that couldn't fix their own countries problems.

Reactions: oze

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Is that all you got on your mind is trolling by parsing every word written on INGO? Rarely if ever see an original thought from you, just parsing the words of the poster, the articles, and videos.
    Anyone that disagrees with you is a troll in your book. You just can't differentiate between a discussion and trolling. Feel free to not read if it hurts you.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Anyone that disagrees with you is a troll in your book. You just can't differentiate between a discussion and trolling. Feel free to not read if it hurts you.
    You apparently do not realize how often you parse words of everything from memes to candidates videos. That is not discussion. Then it is so predictable that you will always go against the conservative direction…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You apparently do not realize how often you parse words of everything from memes to candidates videos. That is not discussion. Then it is so predictable that you will always go against the conservative direction…
    The conservative direction? That's cute. Two things I will often question or blanket statements/bigotry and inaccurate statements. It has nothing to do with conservative or liberal. When I see something that doesn't seem to add up, I will actually go research it. I've learned a lot about a lot of things I never would have read about. I don't just take the word of some random message on the Internet.

I'm sure though if someone took a short snip of Trump and showed it out of context, you'd be all in favor of it. You'd be saying how telling it is of his opinions and views. :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Calling someone a troll because they disagree with what you said, while you disagree with what they said.

So, your resorting to breaking the rules by name calling.
    Great.

Why not put your big boy pants and learn to deal with people not agreeing with you 100 percent.

Top Bottom