• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What I want to know is how the traitor in the White House can keep pulling :poop: like this with no repercussions. It's a direct violation/abdication of his duties of office to authorize this crap.
    Two words

Plausible deniability. Without a doubt it would be difficult to prove Biden ordered this. If anything happens, they'll just push responsibility as far down the chain of command as they can and then hang that person out to dry

Then if he keeps his mouth shut, the 'sacrificial lamb' will be taken care of by some dark money donor or organization

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Two words

Plausible deniability. Without a doubt it would be difficult to prove Biden ordered this. If anything happens, they'll just push responsibility as far down the chain of command as they can and then hang that person out to dry

Then if he keeps his mouth shut, the 'sacrificial lamb' will be taken care of by some dark money donor or organization
    Do we think HE actually ordered anything?

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Things that make you go hmmmm.

Earlier this month just as NYC Mayor Adams landed in Washington DC to meet with White House “officials” and complain about the illegals in NYC the FBI raided his top political fundraiser on suspicion she was involved in funneling Turkish gummint money to Adams’ campaign. He immediately returned to NYC without meeting at the WH.

Today the FBI stopped him on the street next to his green powered EV SUV and confiscated his cell phones and iPad.

Now I am completely confident that the Turkish money scandal is completely unrelated to Adams’ new stance on Illegal immigration and the feds have been looking at it for awhile.

I am not completely confident that the public prosecution of his money scandal is completely unrelated to his stance on illegal immigration.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    “Chicago has become so unpleasant that migrants are fleeing back to Venezuela after being dumped in shelters and refused better paying jobs.

“Since August last year, 20,700 migrants have arrived in Chicago from Texas. The Lone Star State's Governor Greg Abbott sent migrants to Chicago and other Democrat-run cities because of their proud status as 'sanctuary cities.' They offer enhanced protection against detention or deportation for undocumented migrants.

“Now, Illinois' harsh winters, lack of migrant infrastructure, and ambivalent support from locals has made many people, who undertook the harsh US-Mexico border journey, actually turn around and go back home.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    “Chicago has become so unpleasant that migrants are fleeing back to Venezuela after being dumped in shelters and refused better paying jobs.

“Since August last year, 20,700 migrants have arrived in Chicago from Texas. The Lone Star State's Governor Greg Abbott sent migrants to Chicago and other Democrat-run cities because of their proud status as 'sanctuary cities.' They offer enhanced protection against detention or deportation for undocumented migrants.

“Now, Illinois' harsh winters, lack of migrant infrastructure, and ambivalent support from locals has made many people, who undertook the harsh US-Mexico border journey, actually turn around and go back home.

Works for me. Don't come to my part of Indiana either.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Things that make you go hmmmm.

Earlier this month just as NYC Mayor Adams landed in Washington DC to meet with White House “officials” and complain about the illegals in NYC the FBI raided his top political fundraiser on suspicion she was involved in funneling Turkish gummint money to Adams’ campaign. He immediately returned to NYC without meeting at the WH.

Today the FBI stopped him on the street next to his green powered EV SUV and confiscated his cell phones and iPad.

Now I am completely confident that the Turkish money scandal is completely unrelated to Adams’ new stance on Illegal immigration and the feds have been looking at it for awhile.

I am not completely confident that the public prosecution of his money scandal is completely unrelated to his stance on illegal immigration.

Mess with the dc curia and you will get an unpleasant visit from the FBI. At least they didn't besiege his home at some early hour, he should consider himself lucky for that.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The mayors of New York and Chicago are so out of touch with reality that there are no words available to describe the level of their ignorance and stupidity. I’ve tried and have given up! :runaway:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Dear Mr. Smith,

Since you have written to me on important issues in the past I wanted to make you aware of my most recent trip to the southern border at Eagle Pass, Texas with a bipartisan group of sheriff’s from Indiana.

I am appalled by the Biden Administration's inability to enforce immigration law at our southern border. In 2021, I visited our southern border and met with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers protecting our country from the daily infiltration of foreign drugs and illegal immigrants into our communities. This week we met with local law enforcement coordinated by Maverick County Sheriff Tom Schmerber, Texas State Police, Texas Border Czar Mike Banks, and law enforcement from Florida that is currently aiding the Texas State Police at the border.

I will continue to work with my colleagues to ensure that American communities are kept safe and our border is secure. You can view highlights from my visit to Eagle Pass, Texas and the southern border below.

It is an honor to serve as your U.S. Senator from Indiana. Please keep in touch with me on issues of concern to you. If I ever may be of service, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Mike Braun
    U.S. Senator

Top Bottom