Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    When it comes to the border, sooner or later, somthing is gonna have to give. There was a headline today somewhere (I didn't read the article) that claimed the big sanctuary cities receiving the buses wanted $5B dollars to help with their response. There you have it, money. The cities don't give two ****s about security, only money. If any money is disbursed from the fed other cities will be clamoring for the buses. The bussing scored political points but didn't fix the actual problem.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What I want to know is how the traitor in the White House can keep pulling :poop: like this with no repercussions. It's a direct violation/abdication of his duties of office to authorize this crap.
    And why is the Border Patrol going along with it? That makes them traitors too in my eyes. They should be treated as enemy combatants and dispensed with.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    These illegals are gold mines for machines and the well connected, lots of groups making money in various areas and probably kicking back to leadership to keep the gravy train going. Even little things like selling new razor wire to replace what gets removed. Filling hotels owned by the machine members, the taxpayer cash just keeps flowing non stop. Free cell phones, paid services, and people used to think the old Genesis song was racist.

maxresdefaultgen.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    When it comes to the border, sooner or later, somthing is gonna have to give. There was a headline today somewhere (I didn't read the article) that claimed the big sanctuary cities receiving the buses wanted $5B dollars to help with their response. There you have it, money. The cities don't give two ****s about security, only money. If any money is disbursed from the fed other cities will be clamoring for the buses. The bussing scored political points but didn't fix the actual problem.
    Don’t politicians have to score enough political points to fix the problem?

Top Bottom