• ...and so much more!
  • midwestmobster

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2023
    Indianapolis

Could you imagine if European Americans did that? I use the phrase European Americans because you know, white isn't a real race and all, lmao.. European Americans is better anyways as it instills history previous to whites being in America. Technically you could be Eurasian American but that's a side note. You can be proud for what your for father's accomplished previous to immigrating to the US even if you are unsure which part of Europe you came from..

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Bussing the illegals to the "sanctuaries" has served a political purpose. But I feel the complaining from the "sanctuaries" is more about getting money from the Fed than it is about realizing the need to secure the border. I suspect more and more cities would want the bus to arrive in their town if Uncle Sam sent a free-money check to the city for each bus rider. Unknown persons from unknown locations with unknown intents enter America by the millions. It's not immigration. It's invasion. Something has gotta give.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I don't see a lot of takers on this one, nobody in flyover country is going to give them the benefits they are getting in NYC. Tammany must have some friends in the airline business.

Top Bottom