• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Obviously not enough. The trespassers set their foot down first in a township, county and a border state. The governor and state reps could best answer that question as to why he solely relies on the underfunded overworked Border patrol to deal with it. Shouldn’t we all be asking for accountability of the border states since we know both parties have chosen not to fix it?

Perhaps the convenience of calling it a federal problem first let’s the state take the easy way off the hook?
    State's have no authority to make laws concerning immigration, nor can they enforce Federal laws. So again, just what do you think they should do? It's really easy to say the states should do more, but their hands are tied.

topash

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Anywhere
    They need to send a couple hundred to St. Joe county, we have lost all of ours to Elkhart county. Farm and machine shop help needed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They need to send a couple hundred to St. Joe county, we have lost all of ours to Elkhart county. Farm and machine shop help needed.
    I say come here legally, assimilate, and learn English. They are incredibly nice and hard working folks in general.
    At least they work harder than the average young entitled crackers we have to deal with...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Just turned on the news, VP Harris accused Abbot of dereliction of duty for sending illegal immigrants to DC.
    Well if anyone knows dereliction, it would be her.
    LMAO.
    Just turned on the news, VP Harris accused Abbot of dereliction of duty for sending illegal immigrants to DC.
    Well if anyone knows dereliction, it would be her.
    LMAO.

This from obiden's "border czar".

They can both go straight to Hell.

topash

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Anywhere
    I say come here legally, assimilate, and learn English. They are incredibly nice and hard working folks in general.
    At least they work harder than the average young entitled crackers we have to deal with...
    For farm work and small machine shops the locals around me prefer illegals and paying cash. Easier to keep them from running off to Elkhart r.v. Industry.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And I'm a firm believer in this TR quote: (I'd be accused of being a racist over on FB)
    In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Sympathizer? Contrary. Yes section 4 involves the Feds for help and support. And of course Pubs May have been in power more years than the Dems in our history. But the hard facts are, immigration problems are not new. State failure is not new. Fed failure is not new.

Neither side really doesn’t want to fix anything as what would they use for political ping pong to get votes.

If someone came into your house uninvited, I’m sure you wouldn’t wait on the feds that you love so much to deal with it.

Fact is, none of this discussion will fix Washington or our State Government until the will of the people get off their arse and vote.

Of course neither side wants to fix it, been banging that drum for years, but the fact remains immigration is legally ONLY able to be regulated and enforced by the feds. There is no state or local law to enforce, and can't be due to SCOTUS ruling on preemption applying since at least the WWII era. That's why the illegals aren't being shipped against their will, but volunteers.

I suppose anyone can argue for ignoring both the Constitution and SCOTUS, but that is the law in reality.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Texas and the other 49 states surrendered various rights and authorities when they entered the Union, and nowhere is this truer than in their ability to enforce the immigration laws. Immigration is the ultimate federal authority and in 2012 the Supreme Court held that the states have no power to enforce the immigration laws themselves.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I do find it interesting that no one seems to want to hold the STATE that the illegal immigrants come into accountable for THEIR problem. After all us conservatives are all about smaller government so why do the border states come wining to the feds to fix the problem.

Oh wait. Maybe they are only conservatives when they need the vote…..

Keep drinking the koolaid folks that there is a righteous party.
    Maybe you should read up on the constitution…

Top Bottom