You know, like on The Simpsons.

baaaacon.jpg

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Still waiting for a Proper [STRIKE]Bribe[/STRIKE] Offer from Bunny...

Don't make me go Che on ya...
    You won't like that one little bit...
    Sorry I was sleeping, I just woke up and have to go to work. Have to think about once I am completely awake.:D Don't want to make any outrageous promises.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    This administration is packed with testosterone. Don't plan on needing to win with the females, I see.

That's the thing, with some of us *points to self* we'll get all of the ladies votes. Hopefully, I'm still in the running for a spot in the cabinet. Especially since he's trying to give away my Secretary of the Press spot.

Can you make sure there are also no restrictions on where I may carry, sometimes I fear the jealous husbands of women that are in awe of me.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Decided I cannot run for president. Everything I have posted online would be brought up to the poor public that gets benefits from the government would soon realize I would cut them off and do away with the IRS and so much more. The media would make me sound as crazy as Ron Paul does to some.

Then you have the bacon and ammo bribes I have been throwing around. With the media and the poor people I would never stand a chance unless I lied, lied and lied some more.

Thank you for your support though.

Alan

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Decided I cannot run for president. Everything I have posted online would be brought up to the poor public that gets benefits from the government would soon realize I would cut them off and do away with the IRS and so much more. The media would make me sound as crazy as Ron Paul does to some.

Then you have the bacon and ammo bribes I have been throwing around. With the media and the poor people I would never stand a chance unless I lied, lied and lied some more.

Thank you for your support though.

Alan

QUITTER! :):

Top Bottom