• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    As Vice President I will set up a blue ribbon commission on confining rhino to Crawfordsville.
    Um... that isn't actually a plus for everyone.

To quote Camper Van Beethoven, on whom I will base most of my policy at HHS, some people got to sacrifice, some gotta benefit. YOU will sacrifice, but actually benefit by having EVEN MORE rhino time.

During my birthday week, when all HHS employees will have to wear togas and the water fountains will flow with Yuengling, I will fly rhino to D.C. where we will perform interpretative dances in my honor. This will be a mandate, of course.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Just wait until you see my mandates! Oh, how the media will howl.

First mandate, everyone is required to buy an AR-15 and a Bible.
    :):

Of course, it will have to be the King James version, with a few additional passages. Just ... 'cause.

The 223rd Psalm

Lord Freeman is my shepherd, I shall not miss.
    He maketh me prone to lie down: one leadeth a moving target.
    He restoreth my skills: he leadeth my bullet in its trajectory.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the nanny state, I will fear no revenuer: for thou art with me; thy writ and thy countersuit they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a range for me in the presence of a hostile zoning board: thou annointest my weapon with oil; my magazines runneth over.
    Surely greater speed and accuracy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Rifleman forever.

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    :):

Of course, it will have to be the King James version, with a few additional passages. Just ... 'cause.

The 223rd Psalm

Lord Freeman is my shepherd, I shall not miss.
    He maketh me prone to lie down: one leadeth a moving target.
    He restoreth my skills: he leadeth my bullet in its trajectory.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the nanny state, I will fear no revenuer: for thou art with me; thy writ and thy countersuit they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a range for me in the presence of a hostile zoning board: thou annointest my weapon with oil; my magazines overfloweth.
    Surely greater speed and accuracy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Rifleman forever.

Think we just found my Press Secretary here with that post

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    JUST SAYIN...

Godhelpus.jpg

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    How about Personal Manservant and Chauffer to the Veep?
    We could even get you a rickshaw, since you're so fond of bicycles....

I kid, I kid. :):
    I'll drive Frosty ONLY if he is appointed Ambassador to the United Nations. The man is made for a peace maker role. He's never caused any trouble anywhere and never irritated anyone. :rolleyes: (Inauguration January 20, 2013 - Global thermonuclear war January 21, 2013.)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I know you do not have a tank, but in my administration you would have one, but you could not use it in your duties to protect me, just for play after work

By play do you mean run over smelly hippies or overrun lawn criminals?

As Secretary of HHS I can mandate up some tanks.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    As Vice President do I get to make mandates?

If I cannot make mandates about rhino or making people not park on their lawns or forcing them with the lash to edge their sidewalks, then I want to be ambassador to the Czech Republic--a magical land of guns, beer and blondes.

Of course if I was HHS secretary I could just mandate that for all of us.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    As Vice President do I get to make mandates?

If I cannot make mandates about rhino or making people not park on their lawns or edge their sidewalks, then I want to be ambassador to the Czech Republic--a magical land of guns, beer and blondes.

Of course if I was HHS secretary I could just mandate that for all of us.
    And you just so brilliantly pointed out what is wrong with HHS. As VP you can make mandates about Rhino and .45 ammo. Not sure what else you can do, trip to Columbia maybe? Costa Rica?.....

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    And you just so brilliantly pointed out what is wrong with HHS. As VP you can make mandates about Rhino and .45 ammo. Not sure what else you can do, trip to Columbia maybe? Costa Rica?.....

But, but MY mandates will be the right ones! Just one more mandate THEN we will have utopia.:D

Columbia? Costa Rica? Only if somone dies perhaps.

Look if Vice President Freeman is cruising the world for chicks, send me to El Salvador. Her name was Marta and . . . :D

Top Bottom