• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    35+ years ago I was the bigger kid and used to get beat up on a weekly basis by smallish underfed little degenerates:).One day much like Casey I decided I was not gonna take it anymore, two bullies started their punchfest and it ended with both of them runnin home to momma leaving a nice blood trail.
    From that day on I NEVER got picked on again.

Bingo! Bullies only target those they feel will not fight back!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    The smaller kid got exactly what he asked for... here's a lesson to regret!

The sad thing is, I doubt that feral creature has learned much.

If that were my son, I would have been proud of him for his reasonable restraint for not doing the same to the other guy who wanted to step up.

It may not be okay to 'hit' but it certainly is okay to hit back. It's okay to continue to hit back until the threat is eliminated. GO CASEY.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Good for the big kid. I don't know what led up to this event but it appeared from the video that the little guy was acting tough in front of his classmates thinking that the big kid wouldn't fight back. He was wrong. I also liked how the big kid didn't back down when the taller kid jumped in on little guy's behalf. He stood his ground and then walked away. I don't think he could have done any better than he did.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I am sorry but the zero tolerance policy doesn't work. My freshman year of high school I was suspended and threatened with expulsion in a fight that I did not throw a single punch. It essentially went down in this manner, kid put all he had in one sucker punch and I got back in his face and said if he would like to fight like a man I would be happy to oblige otherwise he could sit his sucker punching ass down. He chose the ladder and off we went to the administrative offices. I received a 3 day suspension for doing nothing because of the zero tolerance policy and was accused of being a racist because I fought with a person of another race. Later at a meeting my parents had to go to my dad asked about this policy and said well if it is zero tolerance than there would not be an issue with my son wiping the floor with their boy when they get back from their vacation and your policy would have both boys suspended. To which they informed my father that was not the case, and that he should not advise me to take matters into my own hands if problems were to occur again. Moral of the story the bully got to do whatever the hell he wanted and the policy only worked to his advantage.

so punish the parents not the children
    I guess we never really can rely on schools to enforce their own rules. I was suspended in 6 grade when a teacher saw another kid run at full speed and tackle me as we were walking into school, and again freshman year when I hit back. In both cases all parties were suspended.

I guess all I can say is my schools followed the rules they had in place.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    So what if your son gets picked on and responds but the teacher only sees him hit back and he gets suspended. This is why there is a zero tolerance policy, teachers have a hard enough time doing their job right to have to play judge and jury

By that logic you are saying that if my son gets picked on and doesn't fight back, he'd get suspended for getting punched.

Edit: I see that snowman has an example of this fine policy.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Go Casey!!

Funny thing is I was picked on by a bigger kid in Middle school. I snapped after he shoved me into my locker one day. Threw him against a locker, flung a few books his way, spewed a lot of loud colorful words and threats. He never picked on me or any of my friends again. To this day he is one of my closest friends. I joke about it all the time since he's still way bigger then me. :D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    By that logic you are saying that if my son gets picked on and doesn't fight back, he'd get suspended for getting punched.

Edit: I see that snowman has an example of this fine policy.
    By the school rules yes, so you might as well teach him to fight back. However as snowman also pointed out the schools cant follow their own rules.

Now I do want to add that if its obvious that your son for example didn't do anything and a teacher witnessed it, no he shouldn't be suspended but chances are he will. If nobody witnessed who started the fight then both should be suspended. But then again im not sure i trust any school administration to use good judgment, as I said early the nerdy kid may get the raw end cause the star football player needs to be available for the big game

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Can someone please make a .gif of seconds 23 through 25 please?

there already is one i got it in my daily funnies email this morning and wondered what the hell it was until i saw this thread.
    Bully_Zangiefed.gif

Last edited:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Go Casey!!

Funny thing is I was picked on by a bigger kid in Middle school. I snapped after he shoved me into my locker one day. Threw him against a locker, flung a few books his way, spewed a lot of loud colorful words and threats. He never picked on me or any of my friends again. To this day he is one of my closest friends. I joke about it all the time since he's still way bigger then me. :D
    I put up with daily poundings from one kid for about 6 months, then stabbed him in the knee with a pencil. He and I are still friends 27 years later, and he loves to tell the story and show the scar.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I think bullies no matter what the age should be killed. A few years of that and people in this country would be a lot more polite to each other, and a few more years of that and the population problem would be solved to. and no that was not sarcasm.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I hope that Casey gets recruited by the WWE after the powerbomb , It looks to me like the bully kid had his buddy videophoning the incident trying to look like a tough guy.Was it wrong what Casey did....Hell no after that ,no one picks on Casey

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I had a very similar situation

I had a similar situation growing up. As a child in elementary school, I was over weight and always picked on, by what it seems the smallest kids in the school. One day as we were lining up to exit the school at the end of the day, this kid Larry starts picking on me by pushing me and calling me names. This kind of thing had gone on for years. I was fed up with it and put my knee in his privates. When people saw that, they decided to stop picking on me. Unfortunately I was sent to the principles office and had my father called in. I was actually suprised by my fathers responce when he was confronted by the principle to what had happened. I told him about what had been going on in the past and that I was fed up with it and simply reacted. My father did not get mad at me, he said it was okay to defend my self. The principle then told my dad that Larry was the smallest person in my class and my fathers reply was that Larry should have picked on a smaller guy then.I have always taken this stand point with my own kids. It is okay to defend one self but never start the situation. Good for the kid that was getting bullied to defend himself. Now maybe the smaller kid will stop picking on people because more likely, he probably bullied other kids.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    we had a retarded (seriously mildly retarded) kid in school who was a bully. always liked slapping people in the back of the head on the bus. lets just say one day it became his chance to have some sense knocked into him, and guess what? kid never picked on anyone else ever again. He had gotten away with it because he was tarded. teachers would just giggle and tell him "now thats not nice", so they reinforced his bad behavior. all that changed when that little bastard got choked out with his coat hood, and hit in the nose.

If the rules are zero tollerence then Im gonna make sure my daughter knows to kick the **** out of them till a teacher pulls her off. make it worth it.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I think the throw down to the CONCRETE was chilling. Maybe a little bit of over the top to get the point across. Who's to say the kid won't have permanent physical repercussions from that toss.

I know when I had my turn at defending myself against a bully, I did it on May Day, on the running track, so all he got were cinders ground into his face, while I pummeled his head.

Got hauled into the Principals office, and he said, "You ever been in here?", I said, "No", and then he proceeded to expell the other kid, who was constantly in there, and let me go.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    If the rules are zero tollerence then Im gonna make sure my daughter knows to kick the **** out of them till a teacher pulls her off. make it worth it.

Exactly, if your gonna get kicked out anyways might as well give the bully a couple black eyes and a bloody nose.

I think the throw down to the CONCRETE was chilling. Maybe a little bit of over the top to get the point across. Who's to say the kid won't have permanent physical repercussions from that toss.

Good he'll have a permanent reminder not to pick on other kids.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    That's the sad part -- that nearly every one of us men who has been on one side or the other of this bully thing understands exactly how it works, but the [censored] who run the school systems today don't get it. For as long as there have been boys, there have been bullies. Every one of our dads/granddads/greatgreatgreatgranddads knew it, told us about it, and taught us how to deal with a bully. It has worked for AGES. But suddenly in the past 10 years or so, we've decided that a bunch of [oops, almost said it...] should run the schools and make the rules, and suddenly there's no dodgeball or other games where someone might "win" or "lose", and kids are taught to go to the fetal position when attacked by a bully and just take it.

But hey, I don't mean to go off on a rant here...

Edit: Disclaimer - the views expressed above MIGHT be the product of a rant and offend those who are easily offended, and might not represent the views of INGO staff, blah, blah, blah.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

I know when I had my turn at defending myself against a bully, I did it on May Day, on the running track, so all he got were cinders ground into his face, while I pummeled his head.

Got hauled into the Principals office, and he said, "You ever been in here?", I said, "No", and then he proceeded to expell the other kid, who was constantly in there, and let me go.

he wasnt trying to get a point across. it was self defense. self preservation. broken teeth, broken bones, damaged sight, damaged hearing. just a few things that can be got from a punch to the face. now theres also DEATH or brain injury. If the kid would have killed the kid he slammed to the ground, I wouldnt see any need to prosecute. I saw several other kids trying to jump one lonely kid. life or death. he finished it.

Its been my experience that most kids who are bullies have bully parents. I think the parents deserve a body slam.

Top Bottom