• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I think that when word got out around school...Casey was not bullied anymore, unless they want some of the same.
    It reminds me of Ralphy in a Christmas story...when he snapped and beat the crap out of the bully.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The bully was 12 and Casey was 16? WTF?

1. What was that skinny, little twerp thinking?:n00b:

2. How BAD does Casey get picked on by kids his own age if he is old enough to drive and is getting picked on by 12 year olds?

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    A child in our martial arts school in the 80's was getting picked on by a bully during recess from his grade school classes. After many knocks on the karate kids head with no initial response, the victim raised his arm with a single block-at the right moment, and the bully got a broken arm when he struck. Maybe Bully-the-kid learned the risk of considering everyone smaller a good target!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    memes-ptsd-clarinet-kid-war-is-hell.jpg

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    sorry, but people who commit suicide have more issues than just being bullied. This whole bullying rally thats going on is just another colored ribbon for people who feel entitled to wear, so they can feel like they are changing the world but at the same time make sure their own faces get on the cover of a magazine.

its the old "politician kissing babies" routine to me.

As a parent, I will make sure I handle bullying. I will teach my child to FIGHT back, and if that doesnt work then daddy will go kick the bullies parents ass if they refuse to control their neanderthal of a child. I dont need teachers or the president to put a fake rubber stamp on real life issues that have been going on since the beginning of time.

Your first line - issues? Such as believing (knowing) that he/she is "alone" and can't depend on anyone to help. (Zero tolerance policy leaves no option for the victim) Not even the parent(s) can help because the school board/school officials won't do their jobs and protect the victims of abuse - per policy.

If children KNOW that they have a right to defend themselves (remember the Constitution teachers/school board?) so there is a chance that the abuse (not only by the bully, but by the school officials/school board) will stop, there is hope. If a child is led to believe that there is no hope for an end of the abuse, it is reasonable to understand why they have "issues".

It would be worth it to me to lose a few days school time (if I were a student)/loss of a job that allowed such abuse.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Has bullying increased or just the reporting of bullying? Has the definition of bullying expanded to include almost anything remotely confrontational? I don't remember it being this bad when I was in school (30 years ago).

H.S. had a pecking order and you learned to live with it. If you wanted to move up, do something! Join a sports team, club, etc.

Yes, bullying HAS increased - because of the Zero Tolerance Policy. They (bullies) know that the school officials won't stop it (fear of parents of bully), and that if the victim defends him/herself, he/she will get in trouble also.

I agree that the times have changed. When I was in school (x# years ago) if someone tried to bully another, the intended victim would fight back (usually on the school grounds), and the prospective bully would learn to be careful about who he "picked on". (And, yes, they usually ended up being friends.) Bullies don't respect "wimps" (victims) or even themselves (need to transfer inferior feelings/frustrations onto another in order to "feel" superior - even for a short time.)

hip shot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    back in the day you would let kids fight it out and go back to class, the little kid got what he diserved....... the big kid should have decked the sceond kid that walked up to him too***,,:rockwoot:

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last edited:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Your first line - issues? Such as believing (knowing) that he/she is "alone" and can't depend on anyone to help. (Zero tolerance policy leaves no option for the victim) Not even the parent(s) can help because the school board/school officials won't do their jobs and protect the victims of abuse - per policy.

If children KNOW that they have a right to defend themselves (remember the Constitution teachers/school board?) so there is a chance that the abuse (not only by the bully, but by the school officials/school board) will stop, there is hope. If a child is led to believe that there is no hope for an end of the abuse, it is reasonable to understand why they have "issues".

It would be worth it to me to lose a few days school time (if I were a student)/loss of a job that allowed such abuse.

As many know now, I live in Martinsville, just a few blocks from where the shooting took place today. I have seen posts from family members who claim that the shooter was in the process of bullying the kid he shot over a girl.

Now our kids see stuff like this shooting today, as well as quite a few kids that commented on the shooters FB page, and they are flat afraid to say something. At some point, life becomes hopeless to these kids. This young lady had just lost her father, was being endlessly harrassed, tormented, and beaten both physically and mentally, and she lost hope. Issues? Sure, she had a whole magazine rack full of issues! Needless, careless, loveless issues!

All because parents, teachers, school boards, and society in general have fostered hostility and a have not taught a lick of respect for the law, eldership in the community, law enforcement, and ultimately themselves. These kids that do this stuff are punks without an ounce of self respect for anything.

Punks who, if exposed to "the real deal" like those in our prisons would run home crying like little babies. Sad thing is, quite a few of them are going to end up in the same place. It breaks my heart.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    As many know now, I live in Martinsville, just a few blocks from where the shooting took place today. I have seen posts from family members who claim that the shooter was in the process of bullying the kid he shot over a girl.

Now our kids see stuff like this shooting today, as well as quite a few kids that commented on the shooters FB page, and they are flat afraid to say something. At some point, life becomes hopeless to these kids. This young lady had just lost her father, was being endlessly harrassed, tormented, and beaten both physically and mentally, and she lost hope. Issues? Sure, she had a whole magazine rack full of issues! Needless, careless, loveless issues!

All because parents, teachers, school boards, and society in general have fostered hostility and a have not taught a lick of respect for the law, eldership in the community, law enforcement, and ultimately themselves. These kids that do this stuff are punks without an ounce of self respect for anything.

Punks who, if exposed to "the real deal" like those in our prisons would run home crying like little babies. Sad thing is, quite a few of them are going to end up in the same place. It breaks my heart.

+1

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    its all fun and games til you get that @$$ kicked :rofl:. to bad we punish the good kids and make up sad stories for the bad. if this happend more often there might be less bullies. its kinda funny that the more people say fighting back is wrong and the schools keep following that trend the worse the prob gets. i have no simpathy for punks that bully kids. take the rings out of there eyes, cut the friggin mohawk, make them wear clothes that fit, and make them talk like they have some respcet and i bet if you put a foot up that butt when they need it they might act right. hey but what the crap do i know when i went to school and mud stomped a bully for acting dumb that was just the way it was and you didnt get put on youtube or tv for it:dunno:

Top Bottom