• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Um, yes, of course it was a gun-free zone, thus the murders.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-26-at-Sunday-August-26-2.46-PM.png

https://crimeresearch.org/2018/08/m...-landing-in-florida-at-another-gun-free-zone/

Soooo, without the weight of law it's a choice. We talk about it all the time here. Simon properties. Many refuse to step foot on Simon Property (I understand why) but many do but stay concealed. They do nothing but ask you to leave if discovered. So while this is a GFZ per property rules, it's not the same as carrying into a bar there that is actually ILLEGAL. Or like carrying into a school, the TRUE GFZ.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Looks like the death count has been lowered to 2, from 3?

Gunman at video-game event kills 2, injures 11, police say

Jacksonville shooting: Gunman's motive probed; gamers call for more security at events

Names not released of the victims yet... but some names are floating around from those in the community.

Police had not yet named any of the deceased or injured victims by Monday morning. On social media, members of the gaming community circulated the names of two gamers believed to have been killed in the shooting

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Soooo, without the weight of law it's a choice. We talk about it all the time here. Simon properties. Many refuse to step foot on Simon Property (I understand why) but many do but stay concealed. They do nothing but ask you to leave if discovered. So while this is a GFZ per property rules, it's not the same as carrying into a bar there that is actually ILLEGAL. Or like carrying into a school, the TRUE GFZ.

Without the weight of law? You mean other than the felony of Armed Trespass?

It's Florida. Florida law, not Indiana law.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I love it when they say "all members of the NRA" or "all gun nuts" are responsible.
    Then I say, "You mean like all Muslims", or "all minorities". "I thought groups weren't supposed to be judged by the actions of a few nuts".
    Usually I get a "stare" back at me.

:)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Without the weight of law? You mean other than the felony of Armed Trespass?

It's Florida. Florida law, not Indiana law.

In consideration of this Inversion of Freeman's First Law of the Internet wherein Indiana law was cited in discussion regarding another state, I hereby absolve rhino of one (1) case of .45acp of his ammo debt to me.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    In consideration of this Inversion of Freeman's First Law of the Internet wherein Indiana law was cited in discussion regarding another state, I hereby absolve rhino of one (1) case of .45acp of his ammo debt to me.

So...
    How many does that leave him? Or should I say, how many pallets of ammo does he owe now?

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I was gonna dodge the news to avoid the inevitable overdone McCain coverage. Now gotta keep track of how "see something say something" may or may not be a part of this?

I expected to see a 'Illegal Alien' rant from you, must have been a white kid this time?
    Or Jews? Or Liberals? Or the 'Deep State'?
    Maybe it didn't really happen like Sandy Hook?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I expected to see a 'Illegal Alien' rant from you, must have been a white kid this time?
    Or Jews? Or Liberals? Or the 'Deep State'?
    Maybe it didn't really happen like Sandy Hook?

Um...... ​[edited to eliminate shooter's stereotypical Jewish surname so as to not give him notoriety]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What's the definition of mass shooting now? Is it 4 dead or 4 shot? Or is it something completely different?

FBI UCR standard is 4 or more killed, NOT including the shooter. Recent stats reporting/tracking from certain biased anti gun groups now considers a mass killing to be 3 INCLUDING the shooter. (this is one of the reasons they can claim there has been an increase in mass killings; they moved the goalposts, skewing the stats higher.)

So if I walk in on my wife having an affair and kill both of them and turn the gun on myself, it is either a mass killing, or just a lover's triangle murder/suicide depending on whether the group tracking has an agenda or not.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is there a racial component to this story that the MSM has seized on? If so, I haven't seen it.
    No need to read more into it than there is. Before any information is available, Twitter likes to predict the shooters in these things are white male nazi Trumpers wielding menacing AR-15s. Then they get all disappointed when it’s not all that.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Bunch of info on HEAVY.
    The link listed is just the video that we all have seen BUT if you go there you will find Heavy's "5 Fast Facts You Need to Know" with info on the shooter. I will just let you in the backdoor because I don't want to post this douchenozzles name.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/madden-tournament-mass-shooting-twitch-video-jacksonville/
    Anyone else look at the shooter's face and see resemblances in the eyes to Adam Lanza and Dylan Roof?

Top Bottom