• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Gray Brothers in Mooresville has an outstanding breaded pork tenderloin....served with white country gravy and REAL skillet fried potatoes if you are so inclined.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Top Notch Bar & Grill in Brookston ... it's an epic tenderloin

Is this the one in Battleground? Being from NWI, I had never seen a Tenderloin like the one I had there at a little place around the corner from the Hoosier Burn Camp Headquarters, and not being from the area I don't remember the name of the place, but it was absolutely freakin awesome... (and I hate that word anymore.....

Tenderloin is the Sammich of the gods!

PS. Oh I found it...T C's Restaurant & Tavern
    109 North Railroad Street, Battle Ground, IN

Last edited:

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    +1 on Edwards Drive-in for a good tenderloin, and the Ice House on south West Street. I like their Tenderloins a lot, and an Ice cold beer to wash it down.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Im going to have to start working my way thru this forum and try and eat everyone i can get to.

Personally the only ones ive had in town are the fairgrounds and manns grill so not really much when compared to the one i get at a bait shop by patoka lake.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    If in Noblesville give Cortney's Kitch in try, its a real one, like it with a side of fresh cut frys, sweet tea, and suger cream pie. Everything home made and very good, best tenderloin I have had in a restaurant and voted best in Hamilton County.

Don't mean to make it sound like a plug, nothing in it for me, could care less!

iceman4226

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Bloomington
    The best I have tried was at little gas station /cafe in Gnaw bone just east of Nashville ind . It is now being fixed at salt creek golf course. Just outside nashville

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Don't know if they are still open, but when I used to work @ my old Budweiser distributor (Rhoades Beverage) in Plainfield, we used to have someone run out to Mill Creek Inn located in Stilesville (about 6 miles west of Plainfield) and get tenderloins for all of us.

They was big as all get out, and even folded in two, it still was hanging off the oversized bun. It was good eating, may have to look and see if they are still around and venture out there one day when I'm off.

Also when I was in my teens, a friend of my mothers lived up in Kewanna, IN, and they had a bar/restaurant that had a killer thick cut tenderloin.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Don't know if they are still open, but when I used to work @ my old Budweiser distributor (Rhoades Beverage) in Plainfield, we used to have someone run out to Mill Creek Inn located in Stilesville (about 6 miles west of Plainfield) and get tenderloins for all of us.
    Their catfish was awesome as well. I was out that way about 2 or 3 years ago and the Inn looked closed but I didn't have time to stop anywhere and inquire. Let us know what you find out.

Someone else I know said they were out that way more recently and they thought the building had been torn down. But I'm not sure they knew what they were looking for. Surely someone here is from the area and could shed some light.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Thr Rockola cafe on east brookville road does a nice job as well

For the record, Rock-cola has an awesome tenderloin, but it is grilled, not breaded.. Also the restaurant responsible for bring back Choc-Cola :rockwoot:

I have to agree with Bourbon Street, it is big, but not huge, but great flavor. A thicker tenderloin, one that is not pounded insanely thin is much better IMO.

Check out this guys webpage, he has some great reviews..

All tenderloins, all the time.

Top Bottom