• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Green Street Station in Brownsburg makes a Beer-Battered tenderloin sandwich for which I will, quite literally, go out of my way to eat.

-Paul

I've enjoyed one of these as well. More unique than the rest, but was quite disappointed in the size of it. It lacked the bun overhang feature shared by most.

Tatorchip

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    That's a great question. My wife and I have been trying to find a good tenderloin around SB and just can't. There was an amish restaurant in Nappanne (Country table) that was really good but all the others we've found have been just frozen patties.
    If anyone knows a tenderloin within 45mins-1hr around South Bend, let me know!

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Mug-n-bun (westside of indy)

This is frozen pork fritter junk-not a real pork loin that is butterflied and prepared in house with a variety of different methods.

For you west siders that list the Mug N Bun, go down the street to Billy O'neals across from Ben Davis. You'll never call the Mug N Bun a tenderloin again.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Shallo's is a good loin, but I won't go back. Seems to me I paid like $12 for the sandwich alone and wasn't as good as other as most others in the $7-8 range.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Mug-n-bun (westside of indy)

Frostbite in Avon

There is also a smaller pub off of 86th street (think its actually called 86th street pub) that has a tenderloin that you can supreme in which they add all the toppings and on top of that put ham and cheese and melt it....very good

If you want a "supreme" one, check out John's Famous Stew downtown.. they cover a giant tenderloin with their awesome beef stew!

indysfamousstew.com :: Johns Famous Stew Indianapolis Indiana

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    If you want a "supreme" one, check out John's Famous Stew downtown.. they cover a giant tenderloin with their awesome beef stew!

indysfamousstew.com :: Johns Famous Stew Indianapolis Indiana
    Now that I have to try! I always loved their stew when I worked downtown. It is probably fantastische on a tenderloin. I also really like the tenderloin from the Hideaway on Brookville Rd.. They used to be Bonnie and Clydes up at 300 North Mt. Comfort Rd, then at the square in Shelbyville, and now in the New palestine area.

Top Bottom