Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    UPDATE

Establishment Media Pushes Brain Eating Vaccines

Click on link for more info...

This is scary ish people just look it up your self....

Scientific dictatorship wants lobotomized, subservient public

swine-flu-vaccine.jpg

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Tuesday, August 3, 2010
    The establishment media and the scientific dictatorship are promoting brain-eating vaccines that virtually lobotomize people and rewire their minds into a state of subservient compliance so that their natural instinct to get angry and rebel against the tyranny being imposed upon them is neutered and sterilized.
    “Academics say they are close to developing the first vaccine for stress – a single jab that would help us relax without slowing down,” reports the Daily Mail.
    Dr Robert Sapolsky, professor of neuroscience at Stanford University in California, says the vaccine is intended to impose a state of “focused calm” by altering brain chemistry.
    The proposals ominously hark back to George Lucas’ 1971 dystopian chiller TXH 1138, in which the population is controlled and subjugated through the use of special drugs to suppress emotion.
    Feeling stress, getting angry, expressing emotion and displaying passion are all innate, natural and vital aspects of human behavior. Reacting with stress to dangerous or uncomfortable situations is an essential and healthy response, and is one shared by just about every living thing on the planet.

Scientists are now telling us that getting angry, upset and passionate is abnormal and needs to be “treated” through a fresh dose of pharmaceutical drugs and injections that will virtually lobotomize us into submissive compliance. This is blatantly a part of the full spectrum assault on our minds, our bodies and our nervous system [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSpkLk0vYmk[/ame]
    through the contamination of our food and water supply.

The new research on brain-altering vaccines dovetails with proposals to add lithium to the water supply in order to treat “mood disorders”.

People globally are already being bombarded with sodium fluoride, a cancer causing neurotoxin, through the water supply, toothpaste, and many foods.
    The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany’s Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride’s supposed effect on children’s teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission.

As a growing number of people worldwide begin to educate themselves about what they are putting in their bodies and how they are under chemical and biological attack from the foods they eat, the establishment in getting increasingly desperate in trying to maintain a sick and weak populace, even telling them that injecting the toxic poison mercury into their bloodstream will be beneficial to their health.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZArebYZzdc[/ame]

The effort to chemically lobotomize the public is part of the elite’s drive to create a sub-species of drugged up, dumbed-down slaves who don’t have the intelligence or the energy to resist the control measures being imposed on them by their population-reduction obsessed masters. While the elite will be free to enjoy
    Infowars is promoting a new viral Google search term in order to attract much needed attention to this grave issue.
    Search for “brain eating vaccines” and by elevating this term to the top of Google Trends, we can reach millions of new people who would otherwise have never come across this information.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm3PYZ0N7Dg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Media Pushes BRAIN Eating Vaccine... Nano Tech Injection Lobotomy[/ame]

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I met a 14-year-old girl who was in basically vegetative state due to a vaccine. I think I'd rather take my chances getting the flu or whatever ridiculous thing they were trying to prevent.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    :koolaid:

This reads like a chain email. Half the article is about toothpaste, and half about a bad B movie plot.

I'll dig a bit deeper when I get a chance. At the surface, it looks like some lab somewhere is zeroing in on combating stress with a chemical. From there, the tinfoil brigade took over.

Just my :twocents:, but I'm not into most conspiracies.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Why do you think they press giving/getting flu shots around the shopping seasons? Humm... Maybe so you won't hear the screams of your Visa card as it is casually swiped through "The Corportations" card readers multiple times through out the day, or maybe the medication that "They"/"The Corporations" produce helps you relax and inhibits the consequence side of your brain allowing you to mindlessly spend money on "The Corporations" widgets! That is why I don't allow anyone at my compound to be vaccinated!

Wake up America!

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You guys really need to listen/subscribe to No Agenda. They are very big vaccine skeptics.

see link in sig. I just listened to 60 hours of back shows.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Speaking of brain eating,
    Anybody know where I can get a brain sammich in Indiana?
    I know southern Indiana is famous for them but I have not had one since I was a kid.

Time to go watch a zombie movie and see what is on the menu.
    :popcorn:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I'm a nurse (see avatar) I only get the shots that are REQUIRED for me to keep my job. Never had a flu or pneumonia shot. H1N1? No thanks. Last time they gave something similar, more people died from the vaccine than the disease.
    I'm a HUGE proponant of herbal/homeopathic medicine. There are so many other things to do than stick chemicals into your body all the time.
    One of the first things I look at when seeing a patient is their medication list. If there are more than about 6, then I see that as a problem.
    Admissions for "fainting, falling, dizziness....etc." Usually have a ton of meds, "Gee I wonder why they felt faint? Could it be all these meds??"
    As a population we are WAY over medicated.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    If Hitler was messed up enough in the head to do what he did I believe it is possible for somebody to be messed up enough in the head to do this.

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    It's good the information is being delivered but it's difficult to listen to him...he could use a class in molecular biology.

It's best to be as self sufficient as possible with all your food sources.
    Purify your water. Exercise..and carry a gun for protection.

and always remember to double tap.

Last edited:

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I would like to say I'm proud to have not had a flu shot in about 20 years (And maybe longer even), and in 20 years I kinda had the flu 2-3 times. Only really recall having it bad once, was on Christmas when I was really little. (You know back when I was getting shots more frequently). Haven't had any shot in probably 7 or 8. I drink lots of water though I don't know the quality of it, but I eat Aramark food which is probably akin to eating the whole syringe and vaccine at once and chasing it with high fructose corn syrup from a gallon jub. And I eat to much fast food, but I eat WAY less than I was a year ago and longer.

If I ever have a kid no doctor will stick my kid with anything without prior consent. I've actually thought this out a few times. Will find out what the doc wants to give in advance, will then give a list back of what things are allowed to be administered and then I'll learn what I need to look for to verify that only what has been consented to is given. And I think I would have to defend my child to the full extent of the law.

I've seen/heard most of this before, but every time I do it I take it a little more serious. Hopefully it will hit like a brick wall before it's too late. It sickens me to even think about some of these things, and honestly even without any proof it is more than worth taking measures to protect ourselves and families. The fact of the matter is regardless of if you believe we're being poisoned, it is completely doable and thus a vulnerability we should be actively seeking to guard.

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Had the flu shot once as a kid. I got the flu. Surprise surprise. I haven't had the shot since, very VERY rarely do I get the flu. I had the normal vaccines as a kid, but never got the "boosters". I don't take meds unless I'm deathly sick. I don't even take aleve unless I can't stand the pain. Usually then I go for the prescribed drugs from the doc. But I never get sick. I've had a couple kidney stones, but that's from drinking too much pop. I just don't get sick.

Wanna know my "secret"? :): DON'T TAKE MEDS WHEN YOU START SNEEZING! :D

Above all else, research any meds/vaccines they tell you or your kids to take. You'll thank yourself.

Top Bottom