• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TBQPJP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    So I have tendency to let my mouth over ride my ass and just say wahtever is on my mind and well I ended up knit picking my fiancee to no end and being down right mean boy did I do the damage needless to say I have a 3k engagement ring on my dresser... Guess I need to take it as a lesson learned.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Tell her your sorry and you made a mistake, do something really nice for her. Tell her you won't do it again AND THEN DON'T!!

TBQPJP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Eh time will tell all. Atleast she is still talking to me. This isn't the first time I done this to her though.

TBQPJP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Tell her your sorry and you made a mistake, do something really nice for her. Tell her you won't do it again AND THEN DON'T!!

I dont think that will work... Its more of me getting my head out of my ass sorta thing..

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    LOL Nah, I love the women.....

Had to ask. My wife loves the bling.

I know what you are going through. I can be a bit of an A$$ myself. Trick is to learn when to keep it to yourself. Being right is not always what matters. Think about what she loves, what movies, books, plays, and watch or read them. Get some ideas and make a big public display. Women love that kinda stuff.

TBQPJP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Shes not big on the PDA... I asked today if I should return it and get the money back and she said dont return it but I wont want it back for a while so I am not to sure

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I dont think that will work... Its more of me getting my head out of my ass sorta thing..

The fact that you recognize that speaks volumes. My other half and I have gone through the same issues in the past. We BOTH have the problem of not knowing when to stop our mouths. Once we learned how to control it, things have been smooth ever since.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If you can't come to the point of view that counts her feelings as more important than your being right, do her a favor and leave her.
    In your words, if you can't get your head out of your colon, don't stick around and make her (and you, and any possible future children) miserable.

Grow up or get out.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    If you can't come to the point of view that counts her feelings as more important than your being right, do her a favor and leave her.
    In your words, if you can't get your head out of your colon, don't stick around and make her (and you, and any possible future children) miserable.

Grow up or get out.

Harsh, but good advice.

TBQPJP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Harsh, but good advice.

I agree with him but in a sense its a little too late at this point I can only work on myself and show her that I am the same person she fell in love with and not the jack ass I have been the past few weeks.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Ouch. Sorry bro. Things happen sometimes and admitting your faults is a BIG part of it and your Girl will probably like to hear that. Good luck!

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    So I have tendency to let my mouth over ride my ass and just say wahtever is on my mind and well I ended up knit picking my fiancee to no end and being down right mean boy did I do the damage needless to say I have a 3k engagement ring on my dresser... Guess I need to take it as a lesson learned.

So what's the problem? :dunno:

Sounds like time to sell an engagement ring and buy some guns and ammo.

Top Bottom