• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    mines work for me. so do .50 caliber sniper rifles. it would be very demoralizing if you seen your illegal buddies body explode right next to you and his bone fragments imbed in your flesh.

im all for fighting them and calling them what they are: ILLEGAL INVADERS and a THREAT to our National Security and happiness
    TOO FREAKIN' FUNNY!!!!!!!!

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Well, it's nice to have you here in the U.S. of A. Not like those cowards who flee Mexico rather than staying there and fixing it. Gutless cowards. Why, they should stay there and fix their corrupt police forces, and fight the drug cartels instead of coming here and working really hard.

Sissies.

It must be America's DUTY to give them a 'bail out' then.

Cowards.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Are you sure some day they might not be working both ways? I've read your opinions about how bad things may get.

I just don't get how putting up some sort of barrier between the US and Mexico would make us PRISONERS in the United States. Any one who wants to FLEE to Mexico illegally needs their head examined. I could care less if the barrier keeps me from going south. I will STAY IN AMERICA til death.

But, as far as it working both ways...you are right, if things get bad on our soil the options are limited on where to go in our 3.8 million square mile prison! Mexico would make a great safe-haven...

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Easy fix shoot on sight anyone crossing the border illegally...
    Problem solved...

But that would just be inhumane and morally wrong. Didn't you know we Americans hold our PCness to a higher standard than that?!?!!? Sheesh man! Get with the PCness!

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    In one sense, I can agree with the "sissies and cowards" argument about Mexicans not staying and fixing their own problems, but, like with the Arabs and Persians, and Afghans, I think we're trying to judge another culture by our own standards. Face it folks, I don't think there is another country in the world whose culture has been shaped by the concepts of government, individual freedom, and personal responsibility that were the hallmark of America. We can't expect Muslims, Mexicans, or Moonmen to understand the concepts of individual liberty we espouse; all they can see is our freedoms and relative wealth.

While I don't believe we should kill every illegal who crosses our borders improperly, I also don't believe we have an obligation to allow them to just come into our country and steal from us, whether it be through crime, welfare, indigence, or simply diluting our votes with their unAmerican cultural mores. America was "diverse" in cultural immigration, but it had always been the cultural norm that immigrants grew "acculturated" e.g. learned English and embraced American values, government, and philosophy.

Those who are not willing to learn and embrace American values and follow the laws of the country - to include legally entering the country and applying for citizenship - should be shown the door and whatever steps necessary to prevent their illegal entry should be imposed. It's a shame the most humane (if not the most inexpensive) way to enforce Border Control, seems to be to build a fence/wall complex sufficient to stem the tide of illegals entering on our southern border. There are physical problems entailed in this solution, but, to my mind, no ethical problems.

Last edited:

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Say more about this, please. I don't get your meaning.

It is all in good fun to fantasize about laying mines or waiting around for someone else to organize the resistance, then call up the guys on the sidelines with their 50 cals. But it is just a bunch of Internet tough talk about how to spend everyone else's money and blood.

What anyone is actually doing is a more interesting topic to me.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Easy fix shoot on sight anyone crossing the border illegally...
    Problem solved...

But that would just be inhumane and morally wrong. Didn't you know we Americans hold our PCness to a higher standard than that?!?!!? Sheesh man! Get with the PCness!

PC? We're not talking about using "hyphenated-American" titles for people, you are talking about asking our soldiers to kill women, children, whole families.. The majority being unarmed. Would you sign up for that? Real heroism right there.

Sounds like a great way to dehumanize our soldiers and get them ready for some real genocidal fun when the party starts in America.

How do you think the Nazis got so compliant with mass-murder? Oh yeah, they had their own "illegals" to practice on...

The New World Order approves.

Last edited:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    It is all in good fun to fantasize about laying mines or waiting around for someone else to organize the resistance, then call up the guys on the sidelines with their 50 cals. But it is just a bunch of Internet tough talk about how to spend everyone else's money and blood.

Given that I'm more bothered by the existence of taxpayer-funded "social services" for anyone than I am by the fact that illegal immigrants are using said services, I am doing exactly nothing about the illegal immigrant "problem" and can't really be bothered to. I think our energies are better spent kicking our government's ass back into line.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

all those border states have to do is officialy ask for help from Americans, and citizens from around this country will be on their way. we all know the govt is a worthless group of inaction, so why wait on them? the moon will catch on fire before they do anything. if the states refuse to call up the citizens for help then in my mind they are just part of the political problem and just as bad as the feds. although i do think arizona is on its last nerve, and will call for armed citizen help soon. I will gladly go down and do my constitutional duty and risk my life and give my time as long as there is an OFFICIAL request from state officials. Its called covering ones ass.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    PC? We're not talking about using "hyphenated-American" titles for people, you are talking about asking our soldiers to kill women, children, whole families.. The majority being unarmed. Would you sign up for that? Real heroism right there.
    Invaders are Invaders. We have the easiest immigration system in the World. It is entirely to easy to get a a Visa, and a Green Card. These people spend more money in coming to this Country Illegally than if they would just do it though the System. I have no Pity or Compassion for them. They have chosen to make their first act in my Country an Illegal Act and then continue to milk the System for everything they can get out of it. They are not interested in being Americans they just want they free ride that they think every American gets. They are destroying the American Dream.
    Invasion is Invasion...
    Would I sign up to defend my Countries Borders?! In a freaking Heartbeat. I have done far worse for God, and Country for a lesser reason...
    Sounds like a great way to dehumanize our soldiers and get them ready for some real genocidal fun when the party starts in America.
    You really need to adjust the tension on your tinfoil I think it is getting a little bit tight there...
    Humane and Soldier should not be used in the same thought pattern lest one start thinking War is an all right then to do...
    How do you think the Nazis got so compliant with mass-murder? Oh yeah, they had their own "illegals" to practice on...
    Your history is just a little skewed if that is the way you perceive the facts of the regarding the History of Both Germany and the German Military...

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    all those border states have to do is officialy ask for help from Americans, and citizens from around this country will be on their way. we all know the govt is a worthless group of inaction, so why wait on them? the moon will catch on fire before they do anything. if the states refuse to call up the citizens for help then in my mind they are just part of the political problem and just as bad as the feds. although i do think arizona is on its last nerve, and will call for armed citizen help soon. I will gladly go down and do my constitutional duty and risk my life and give my time as long as there is an OFFICIAL request from state officials. Its called covering ones ass.

I was going to say something similar...

My sister lives in Tucson, and I have many friends there. WHEN the time comes I will be there in a heartbeat with any other AMERICANS willing to protect our Country! :patriot:

...and if I had the authority to decide how our taxpayer money was spent then we would have the mines...:D In the meantime I will VOTE.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

The New World Order approves.

No, not quite. I don't advocate shooting women and children, but I do advocate killing those drug runners that use force to come across if they deem necessary. You saying if our troops are fired on, they should lay down their guns and let the women and children pass while they try to tackle the men shooting at them NFL style?

No, shoot the poor bastards that can't understand a gun being pointed at them while they climb a fence or point a gun at US. After a couple idiot cartel members get shot for crossing, do you REALLY think women and children are going to try to break through US Army fire-teams? Even if they do try, turn them around or arrest them.

You act as though you don't want to secure the border. Just open them up and come one come all...

(I just pictured in my head Cheech Marin standing at the border being the "gate keeper". Anyone that doesn't get that.... go watch "Dusk to Dawn".)

Top Bottom