• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'm sure we could design a fence that could keep illegals out. There is more than just the straight up and down variety.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm sure we could design a fence that could keep illegals out. There is more than just the straight up and down variety.

A fence or a fence system is only as good as the surveillance of the area. There's a fence all the way across the Korean Penninsula at the 38th Parallel which is mined, fenced, and patrolled. The North Koreans have managed to dig tunnels under the 5K Demilitarized Zone big enough to pass soldiers 8 abreast and high enough for a small train.

It needs people to close the border. People need to man remote surveillance systems and manpower needs to be available to react to incursions or we may as well not spend the money.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Return them unharmed to Mexico...

...by means of a large catapult. If their own country doesn't have the funds to help them land safely it isn't our problem.

Not that I advocate this but, having just watched Return of the King again, I couldn't help but think of....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_RgNLI1rYY"]YouTube - Lord of the Rings: Release the Prisoners[/ame]

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Illegal Invader Hunting Season. When there get to be to many deer the government just lets hunters take more deer. And it would be a great way for the border states to get some much needed revenue.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    can we just toss a bunch of watermellon seeds out of a plane over mexico?? then they will feel obligated to tend to them right? since they just love doing the jobs we wont do for pennys on the hour. seriously, it would be cheaper for us to open a huge farm in mexico and pay them all $5 an hour to work it, than it would be for them to come here and steal all of our services. and that IS what they do. they steal. they are ALL criminals, even the children anchor babies. if a drug dealer opens a legitimate business with drug money, and he gets caught down the road, the govt still seizes his legitimate business too because it was funded with illegal money. same thing with the Illegal invaders and their illegal seed. i dont care if you were born here. if you came from illegals then your birth was illegal and so are you. the constitution needs to be changed to exclude all these off spring from receiving citizenship.

Agree with most of it. But to me, if you were born here, I think you should be a citizen. However, you should stay with your parents (opposed to them staying with you), back wherever they come from until you're 18, then you have to choose. If you want to be an American then, sure come on over. Just you.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Double layer fence with mines, motion sensors, snipers,patrolled by helicopter gun ships with orders to "light up" any crossers. No mercy on crossers regardless of gender or age. If a sniper can take out a woman running across the border with a baby in her arms with one shot I consider that a cost savings on future ammo.

Good news comrade! Its already been designed, and the kinks worked out!!

berlinWall.jpg

berlin-beat.jpg

berlin-wall-392-350.jpg

19611208friedrich.jpg

196304-jbo-04.jpg

1983-19-sp.jpg

1983-12-sp.jpg

1983-13-sp.jpg

YouTube - "Walled In!" Germany's inner border

The only problem I have is mines hurting wildlife. I wouldn't like to see deer, coyotes etc hurt by mines. We would have to make sure the mines only take out the intruders and not innocent animals.

How very humane of you!

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I fail to see the comparison with the Berlin Wall to the wall on the Southern border. The Berlin wall divided a common people within the same country, not a German border from another country.

The only thing this has in common between the two scenarios are; walls are discussed in both situations.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Rambone has a great idea! Let's have the Germans build our wall.
    They did a hell of a job with that one.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Rambone- You are using the wrong analogy. Think Israeli fence, not Berlin Wall. Just trying to keep immigration under control and know who is coming into the country, not eliminate immigration or prevent our own citizens from fleeing. You can get a pole for vaulting out if you are that interested, though you can freely walk out at any time.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Rambone, your designs are all wrong. we wanna keep them out not in.

Are you sure some day they might not be working both ways? I've read your opinions about how bad things may get.

I fail to see the comparison with the Berlin Wall to the wall on the Southern border. The Berlin wall divided a common people within the same country, not a German border from another country.

I am pretty sure it was to stop illegal immigrants/emigrants. Germany was no longer common anything. The wall divided the Soviet / American-English-French border.

Berlin.gif

You can get a pole for vaulting out if you are that interested, though you can freely walk out at any time.

Surely they have pole-vault in Mexico too. Can we even afford another trillion dollar pipe dream?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Are you sure some day they might not be working both ways? I've read your opinions about how bad things may get.

i will die as a FREE AMERICAN, hopefully on this soil. I wont ever take the cowards way out and try to flee my own country and let others behind try to fix the messes. Im here for the long run, so they can build a fence that keeps me in if they want, because i dont plan on leaving if its going down like that up in here. :patriot:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    i will die as a FREE AMERICAN, hopefully on this soil. I wont ever take the cowards way out and try to flee my own country and let others behind try to fix the messes. Im here for the long run, so they can build a fence that keeps me in if they want, because i dont plan on leaving if its going down like that up in here. :patriot:

Not you or I, but other Americans may suffer that fate.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

Well, it's nice to have you here in the U.S. of A. Not like those cowards who flee Mexico rather than staying there and fixing it. Gutless cowards. Why, they should stay there and fix their corrupt police forces, and fight the drug cartels instead of coming here and working really hard.

Sissies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Well, it's nice to have you here in the U.S. of A. Not like those cowards who flee Mexico rather than staying there and fixing it. Gutless cowards. Why, they should stay there and fix their corrupt police forces, and fight the drug cartels instead of coming here and working really hard.

Sissies.
    Hey, that's kinda like when we fought the British to gain our independence.
    Good thing our forefathers weren't sissies.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

Sissies.

if you werent being sarcastic i would have repped you. because thats actualy right. they have NO LOYALTY!!!! most come here for themselves. they abandon wives and children and come here and live it up and be criminals and then re-marry or shack up here. Then the POS's come here and wave their stupid mexican flag on OUR SACRED SOIL!! :xmad: no wonder mexico is a corrupt S*** hole, and a 3rd world country. the people get out what they put in. They should be fighting it all but they ARE SISSIES and dishonest scum in a lot of the case. cowards who take the payoff of money or life, rather than be a champion for Freedom and Honor. I would rather die young with my loyalty and honor in tact than to die a cowardly old man with money. all the people who stick up for these illegal scum bags can go live with them in their countries. you dont deserve to be here. personal???? yeah, its personal, GTF out!

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg

Sissies.

They come here and cause problems for our society. They are parasites.

Why not fight to make your country a decent, civilized place?

It's easier to bleed your neighbors dry.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I propose a more radical solution. How about building the F*-in fence? How about enforcing existing laws? How about enforcing E-Verify? How about making those coming via the southern border go through the same immigration process as those coming through every other border?

So, there seems to be many different ideas floating around about how we should secure our borders...

For this, let's focus on the 2,000 miles of US - Mexico border because this is obviously our biggest concern right now.

My idea for securing the border is very simple. The border would have "x" amount of feet as eminent domain...(if it doesn't already). In that area, we would create a MINEFIELD. This would force the ILLEGALS to make the decision to cross or don't cross...but I don't know of too many people that would want to follow the first guy after he meets a mine...

Oh yeah...we would warn them, but the signs would be in ENGLISH !

several thousand of these except with .50 cal guns on em.

YouTube - Sentry Gun
    Razor Wire and Electricity FTW! :rockwoot:

Couple all these together and you get "Escape from L.A." in reverse! :D

I would create a sense of consequences for getting caught, other than sending you back to your country so that you can attempt again at a later date. Deportation would no longer be an option. 4 years hard labor breaking big rocks into little rocks would be at least some form of a deterrant. The caveat is that, to punish is to become responsible. In other words, we would have to care for these "prisoners" and they would acquire some "rights". The great irony of freedom is that it gets abused by those who contribute the least to secure it, a moral gridlock if you will.

As long as liberal politics base legislation on hard cases, the greatest good for the greatest number of people is antiquated thinking.

The only real answer is to live in a representative republic and vote. That's pretty much it. Sorry that's not a very good answer, but it's the only realistic one.

I like this idea, but instead of hard labor doing nothing productive, I'm sure we can make them and other prisoners do things that the state does. That would save the state TONS in payroll accounts and we could use the money elsewhere. Like, oh, I don't know... securing the border maybe?

Nah, it's a pipe dream.

Top Bottom