• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SundayShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2010
    Hancock County
    Take them into custody, put them on a bus, and take them to the Canadian border so that they can continue their northern travels. It will give the Canadians something to do in the winter, "Oh, what to do with the illegals? I know, they can shovel snow.".

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Return them unharmed to Mexico...

...by means of a large catapult. If their own country doesn't have the funds to help them land safely it isn't our problem.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    i agree and have also said this. but its not in the govts best intrest. they have to keep the bottom feeders happy so they dont revolt.

im all for ending all forms of welfare immediately. then maybe we could dump some of our trash in mexico.
    I've repped you too much lately to rep you anymore....STOP IT ALREADY!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Double layer fence with mines, motion sensors, snipers,patrolled by helicopter gun ships with orders to "light up" any crossers. No mercy on crossers regardless of gender or age.

The only problem I have is mines hurting wildlife. I wouldn't like to see deer, coyotes etc hurt by mines. We would have to make sure the mines only take out the intruders and not innocent animals.

Last edited:

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Reduce the economic incentive for illegals. They wouldn't come here if they couldn't make money.

I second this. And to add, throw in jail the employers of illegals and don't allow the illegals to suck off our social services, then the invaders will take themselves home.

gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.
    first off i would allow border patrol to do their job, than enforce some serious don't come here & don't hire them incentive. as for the fence why perhaps create two simple chainlink fences topped with concertina with about 50 feet in between generously stocked with those non-lethal rubber ball claymores to keep them from climbing the fence, landmines if the choose to continue and sensors(something similar to fort knox) to alert border patrol there are people or remains nearby, or alert them of a tunnel being built. and finally small outposts about 2 miles apart with 5 or so border agents at each. and a big slap in the face for all of those "we're all immigrants" personalities to keep them in check b/c an illegal immigrant is not an immigrant at all its an intruder with no respect for us or our country

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    can we just toss a bunch of watermellon seeds out of a plane over mexico?? then they will feel obligated to tend to them right? since they just love doing the jobs we wont do for pennys on the hour. seriously, it would be cheaper for us to open a huge farm in mexico and pay them all $5 an hour to work it, than it would be for them to come here and steal all of our services. and that IS what they do. they steal. they are ALL criminals, even the children anchor babies. if a drug dealer opens a legitimate business with drug money, and he gets caught down the road, the govt still seizes his legitimate business too because it was funded with illegal money. same thing with the Illegal invaders and their illegal seed. i dont care if you were born here. if you came from illegals then your birth was illegal and so are you. the constitution needs to be changed to exclude all these off spring from receiving citizenship.

Last edited:

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    Take them into custody, put them on a bus, and take them to the Canadian border so that they can continue their northern travels. It will give the Canadians something to do in the winter, "Oh, what to do with the illegals? I know, they can shovel snow.".

:yesway: Great idea!

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    By hiring armed American citizens to stand about 100 yards apart and backed up by tanks and helicopters, all of our problems would be solved. Unemployment, medical costs, public education, defect and drugs would all be cured or reduced to a negligible level.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    When Obamanation brings all the troops back from Iraq like he promised just send them straight to the border and stop the influx of illegals. When the illegals that are already here get caught send them back to their own country. Warm them that the first time is free but the second is mandatory deportation with zero possibility of ever being granted legal status. Penalize people that hire illegal aliens so much that it's not worth the risk to them anymore.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Get the government out of it, let the people take care of it. This problem would not be as bad as it is, if the people in the reigon had the ability to control their borders, without the white house screwin things up.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I would like to see our military snipers be trained down in that area. They could become proficient in both concealment and target accuracy. Anyone carrying a firearm in the designated area would be a target. No unarmed persons would be fired upon. I would like to see the difference as to what a 50BMG, a 338 Lapua and the old, but venerable .308 would do in the hands of a highly trained marksman. This invasion of our sovereignty has to be stopped. For some reason, none of our presidents, democrap or republican are willing to do what it takes to get that job done. I still can not believe that the only thing they are doing is putting up signs to warn Americans to avoid and stay out of the area. Did not Black Jack Pershing chase Pancho Villa all over the place down there for doing someting similar. I had a great uncle, born in the 1890s who used to tell stories to my Dad about his adventures in the southwest chasing the Mexican banditos who used to raid the border area towns. Everybody is now gone, so I have no way to confirm these stories.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Close up shop in Iraq and Afghanistan, redeploy to southern border. One desert is pretty much the same as another, right? And at least then the soldiers would actually be defending America instead of invading elsewhere.

End the welfare programs, as well as all the ID requirements for workers here -- stop taking away my freedom just because Jose wants to mow lawns for a living. Give our best effort to stopping border crossers, but if they make it anyway, *shrug* -- just means our troops aren't trained well enough.

Top Bottom