• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    hickman, you never pop up into a thread until i make a statement, i think you search me out just to argue with me. you wanna have lunch sometime to work it out?? ill give you a hug and you can cry on big Rangers shoulder for a bit

i wasnt discracing soldiers who served overseas EVER. go hug your blankey and put your pasifier in,,,, you'll be ok

nope, we just seem to read common threads, probably from having common interests.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I understand where you are coming from, I served on both sides as well. But his insinuation was that the guy "was National Guard, therefore too stupid to use a holster properly".

MY QUOTE WAS IN REGARD TO THE FAT BOY PHOTO!!!!!! it was more a joke than being serious anyways. WTF difference does it make if i put it in purple or not. as long as people arent up tight they would get the joke!

geesh you dont even know what your complaining about. you need an attitude adjustment. i'll call out anybody whos stupid Hickman, i dont care if they are THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. just because you served in the military doesnt give you a right to be stupid and not called out for it. get off my ****

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    As I said in a previous post, you'd think anyone that takes the time to use his rank and Ranger in his username, would understand that anything he says reflects the US Army, the NCO Corps and the US Rangers.

This BS talking down to fellow INGO'ers is getting old. THIS isn't the military and out here, nobody give two sh*ts if someone is/was a Ranger or not. I'll certainly respect the service, but that attitude is utter garbage.

I would certainly expect someone who holds HIMSELF in such high regard to use a little more professionalism... as you normally do.

If you think he is arrogant and egotistical you should have met me 10-15 years ago when I was probably around his age... ;)
    Bat breeds that kinda attitude like the plague. It took me a long time for me to become humble, actually it took arthritis and 7 AR-15's...

What he does for a Civy career choice does not help out either.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    wasn't the fat boy photo a guy called back in from IRR that had been out for a long time?

and just because you were in the military, doesn't give you the right to crap on people

FELLOW VETS: lets this guy suffer. dont tell him crap!!

you're probably still a young buck, full of **** n vinegar and most likely someone I would enjoy meeting and introducing my oldest son too as he's enlisting next year with SF on his brain...

just ease the F up on the civilians... will ya? ;)

Juggernaut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Owosso Mi
    geesh you dont even know what your complaining about. you need an attitude adjustment. i'll call out anybody whos stupid Hickman, i dont care if they are THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. just because you served in the military doesnt give you a right to be stupid and not called out for it. get off my ****

Because I'm not a tacticool fanboy of blackhawk does not make me stupid....
    It makes e not a fanboy of tacticool gear....
    you all act like it's the ONLY holster out there.....

riding for the brand?

Opinions and A$$holes........

I did my time.... honorably....

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i dont care if people dont like blackhawk seraps. some of blackhawks other gear is crap, and i know it cause ive used it and had a major malfunction. but the serpa has worked for me for a long time, downrange and in civi life when im home.

but all om doing is not letting people lie about its capabilities. you cant blame the holster for a dumb operator. thats all im saying. i dont care if people like it or not, but i want them to know the truth about it, not just another companies false complaints to discredit it

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    NewWarriorjpg.jpg

this is the guy i was making fun of. NO WAY is he even in the guard. i dont know where this pic came from but this guy is deffinately an airsoft comando or something (nothing wrong with playing airsoft). (just ONE example,,,look at the PEQ, its not real you can tell) he needs to roll around in that gear afew hundred times and not wash it, then it will look issued, lol.

if i found him while on patrol, id be eating good that night, and youd have to show me pictures to convince me that it wasnt butterball turkey i just ate. :laugh:

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Because I'm not a tacticool fanboy of blackhawk does not make me stupid....
    It makes e not a fanboy of tacticool gear....
    you all act like it's the ONLY holster out there.....

riding for the brand?

Opinions and A$........

I did my time.... honorably....

Actually other than the Serpa holster from Blackhawk I despise almost their entire line... So, nope not a fanboy...

I guess i have a good Knowledge of tacticool stuff. Mainly because the Military continues to buy from the lowest bidders. And my life depends on the stuff I have generally to make it home. Not sure if that makes me tacticool or just intelligent for trying to use the best stuff.

I have tried holsters from across a large part of the community not just one company... I have probably given/thrown away more holsters than you have used in search of something better and faster. Have yet to personally (there is that word again) find anything better for a combat application. I generally prefer leather for EDC stateside, not plastic.

No one questioned your service or whether it was honorable or not. SO why bring it into the conversation?!

Juggernaut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Owosso Mi
    Well... I got a table at most Indy 1500.... you got an airsoft that fits your rig...?
    I'd LOVE to get in some after hour "training" with some Force on force drills....

Hell.. I may be a fat old man.. But I'd never walk away from an opportunity to train and improve my skills...

Especially with such specialized folks as yourself...

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I have them and have had no issues. I use it for both my 1911 and M&P 45s.

I disagree with the safety issues sighted. When I draw mine the second section of my index finger is pressing on the release, not the tip. As I draw, my finger is in a natural, off trigger, position in the frame.

I have one I used in "combat focus" training where we drew hundreds of times. No problems with it at all. As far as the "trigger finger" issue goes, if you use the holster the way it was intended to be used, it practically guarantees your finger will lay on the slide as you complete the draw.

There is no reason for this holster to have a bad name because some people are incapable of using it properly.

used the serpa in engagements and NEVER had a problem. Thats why you train with what you carry. BLACKHAWK SERPA = Used by the U.S. Military and Special Operations also Military Contractors. These baby's are tough. and if your finger ends up on the trigger when you draw your weapon then your an idiot. That argument is a FAR reach. get a serpa, you will love it.
    And in my opinion if a firearms training school doesnt allow the serpas on their range then they arent worth going to.

People like to find fault. I have never had a problem with mine and I don't see how even an idiot could end up with their finger on the trigger. The holster is designed for a safe draw.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus

Juggernaut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Owosso Mi
    Again... just opinions...

What is smart is to use what works best for you individually....
    My Gear works very well FOR ME.....

The Serpa is NOT my choice...

Anyhow... off to work....

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    nope, i didnt even see that one. since hes obviously a soldier i will keep my comments to myself on his fitness. i will say .... must suck to know you will be a private FOREVER, lol

oh wait, maybe i'll call him TOP. heheheheh

hey im gonna change the quote though in the picture:

"theres DONT ASK, DONT TELL .................. Then theres ... Its doesnt matter.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Only could find one negative video on youtube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McE1zyDiEMQ"]YouTube - Blackhawk SERPA holster, failures and criticisms.[/ame]

I would be curious to find how many NDs happen during training and then how many of those are not Serpas.
    Someone dumb enough to find a way to put their finger in the trigger guard with a Serpa could do it with any holster.

My guess is this guy is trying to sell the holsters from his website.

One Source Tactical - Belt Holsters

Top Bottom