Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When Youtube censors videos that tend to exonerate someone the establishment has decided we're supposed to hate, it's a pretty ****ed up world we're in.

But, you know, it's a private company, so...

I think Standard Oil used to be a private company, too. Now it is a lot of little private companies

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here's an eye witness account. The guy who took his shirt off tells the story.

[video=youtube;CmVXyJY5Eis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmVXyJY5Eis[/video]

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    illinois.jpg

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...yle-rittenhouse-wont-face-charges-in-illinois

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The Kenosha Kid is going to walk when all is said and done.

I dunno. Robert Barnes seems to think the kid's lawers, or at least one of them, is an idiot. He's noted several mistakes so far. But that might possibly be because Barnes offered to help the team pro-bono and I think they declined. It's far from won.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I dunno. Robert Barnes seems to think the kid's lawers, or at least one of them, is an idiot. He's noted several mistakes so far. But that might possibly be because Barnes offered to help the team pro-bono and I think they declined. It's far from won.

I've been watching him as well and I'm beginning to think he is as much of a self-promoter and showboat as he is accusing Rittenhouses' lawyers.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've been watching him as well and I'm beginning to think he is as much of a self-promoter and showboat as he is accusing Rittenhouses' lawyers.

I think he had a good point about the extradition. It's going to happen anyway. There are limited reasons that it couldn't happen, and none of those reasons are present, according to Barnes. He said that in Illinois he's not gonna get bail. So if Kyle stays in Illinois he's sitting in jail the whole time. In Wisconsin, he could at least bond out.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Looks like the guy who fired the first shot (behind Rittenhouse) is finally being charged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39sMHoKUBGc

A Link to the article briefly described in the video (GW Pundit, so grains of salt as you desire, but appears legit):

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...hots-behind-kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-charged/

The man who fired the first shots from behind Kyle Rittenhouse during the fatal incident in Kenosha has been charged.

Joshua Ziminski, 35, has been charged with disorderly conduct and use of a dangerous weapon for firing his weapon during the incident on August 25.

The police go on to report that when speaking to Ziminski, and his wife who was present at the time, both admitted that he had fired off a “warning shot” into the air.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That "warning shot" seems to have been what escalated a lot of this. It appears on the video that Rittenhouse turned around right after hearing that shot, and then shot Rosenwhateverthe****.
    I'm thinking along the same lines that Rittenhouse heard the shot, turned around and it was at that point Rosenwhatever had caught up to him and attempted to take his rifle away after which time Rittenhouse shot him in the attempt. It appears quite clear to me that those dirtbags who were after Rittenhouse were the aggressors. Self defense all the way.

Top Bottom