Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Bluegrass and Snoop go together too
    [video=youtube;iNd2GvhvHkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNd2GvhvHkY[/video]

Gangstagrass is an interesting band. New album just hit #1 on the bluegrass charts. First time ever with rappers.
    my favorite one...
    [video=youtube;-DwNEiUcurc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DwNEiUcurc[/video]

Or is this one? Cant decide... The story is compelling. Not to mention the melodies.
    [video=youtube;cCEHQ_nhxOA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCEHQ_nhxOA[/video]

And speaking of crossovers, This one I cant tell which came first, the bluegrass version or the Zep version.

[video=youtube;rm6KbZMHEYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm6KbZMHEYY[/video]

The Cleverlys are also fun.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The Kenosha Kid should be readying his walking boots.

How do I buy the Kenosha Kid dinner as an expression of my gratitude for dispatching the pedophile thug?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    [video=youtube;N70fok1R2Kg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N70fok1R2Kg[/video]

It's like the "Make a Wish Foundation", except better.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    These videos are only new to people who havent been paying attention or getting their news from biased sources. I had dug through most of that footage myself on twitter and pieced it together by 4am that morning.

the right to self defense is appearing to be a myth. The leftist mob is wants to beat us and the leftist institution is tying our hands behind our backs for them.

Sickening.

-rvb

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    These videos are only new to people who havent been paying attention or getting their news from biased sources. I had dug through most of that footage myself on twitter and pieced it together by 4am that morning.

the right to self defense is appearing to be a myth. The leftist mob is wants to beat us and the leftist institution is tying our hands behind our backs for them.

Sickening.

-rvb
    It gives credence to my worst thoughts about gun control. They want to disarm us so that we cannot resist the mob.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Sickening.

-rvb
    That can't be true. Otherwise we'd see home owners being arrested for defending their property from a mob who broke onto their property and threatened them. We's see a minor who was chased by a mob, jumped when he was on the ground and assaulted with a deadly weapon, arrested for using necessary force to defend himself. Or worse yet, a business owner driven to suicide because he had to defend himself, and was facing a malicious prosecution after initially being considered as self defense.

Oh wait...

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    That can't be true. Otherwise we'd see home owners being arrested for defending their property from a mob who broke onto their property and threatened them. We's see a minor who was chased by a mob, jumped when he was on the ground and assaulted with a deadly weapon, arrested for using necessary force to defend himself. Or worse yet, a business owner driven to suicide because he had to defend himself, and was facing a malicious prosecution after initially being considered as self defense.

Oh wait...

Rep inbound.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thank you! It feels a little like those who do not wish to bend the knee will be cancelled, and subjected to lawfare - complete with DAs who bow to the mob.

When Youtube censors videos that tend to exonerate someone the establishment has decided we're supposed to hate, it's a pretty ****ed up world we're in.

But, you know, it's a private company, so...

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    When Youtube censors videos that tend to exonerate someone the establishment has decided we're supposed to hate, it's a pretty ****ed up world we're in.

But, you know, it's a private company, so...
    Youtube
    Twitter
    Facebook

But, y'know, no bias from Big Tech.

Top Bottom