Big media's endless "men are pigs" crusade.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Watched a news story last night that involved an attractive curvy young woman being filmed walking through some NYC hood. Focus of the story was all the comments and actions from the residents in that area and how this degrades women. The endless big media "men are pigs" message. As they say in real estate, location is everything. I can think of a lot of places like State street in Greenfield and Newton street in Jasper where she could walk without hearing much at all other than the traffic.:twocents:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I watched that too.....I think if she wouldn't have had a camera crew walking in front of her that those fellas wouldn't have said a word...

edit: I just read it was a hidden camera...

[video=youtube;lUJ24mblCLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUJ24mblCLY[/video]

[video=youtube;uEtoc7XwZ4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEtoc7XwZ4E[/video]

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    What she fails to understand is that this has been going on since the very first construction site was started.

Also I believe she did a good job editing to make her point.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Just out of curiosity, what was the % of men on the street that paid absolutely no heed to the lady in question and just went about their day?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Just out of curiosity, what was the % of men on the street that paid absolutely no heed to the lady in question and just went about their day?​

Depends on where you are. Not going to happen in the Financial District, Chinatown, or Staten Island.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I take issue with being called a pig, label me a caveman and you'll get little protest. I'm a pretty simple critter and I like it that way, doesn't mean I'm disrespectful and I've never "cat called" anyone in my life. I don't think it's a big secret that men are primarily stimulated by what they see, if you don't want to stimulate men and receive unwanted attention, perhaps something other than tight fitting clothing should be worn in public.

Why don't men wear yoga pants out in public? I'm sure they're just as comfortable for men as they are for women.

I think I'll slather myself in bacon grease and go for a walk in Yellowstone so I can ***** about the bears that follow me.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Oh great,yet ANOTHER useless attention whore trying to make men feel bad for doing what has come naturally to men since our ancestors crawled down out of the trees.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A pretty woman is supposed to appreciated and looked at. That is why they go to all that trouble with the morning fluff/buff and polish.

Now to grab your package and :woot: is way off point but an animal knows no different.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So I was walking 10 hours in a bad neighborhood with hundred dollar bills hanging out of my pockets, yelling racial epitaphs, and I got robbed. Can you believe it.

(Ok, really I didn't do either.)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, I had a long time friend on FB go full feminazi and claim "All women only wear makeup and dress sexy for themselves. They dont do it for you, and they dont do it for attention." That was the final straw for me... I dont miss her drivel at all.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I had a similar conversation with my then 17 year old daughter. I had taken her to do some shopping one day and when we left the store she started *****ing about some "old guy" leering at her the whole time we were in the store. Given what she was wearing I asked her why she dressed that way if she didn't want men staring at her. She said she didn't mind the young studs staring at her but it pissed her off when "old guys" stared at her. For the record the old guy was my age. Anyhow I explained to her that all males of the species were enamored with good looking women from almost the day they are born until the day they die. She said it was "gross" so I thought I'd go for the gold and told her that I leered at her friends when they came over dressed like little tramps too!!!!! I wish I had recorded her reaction to THAT statement!!:rockwoot::laugh:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I had a similar conversation with my then 17 year old daughter. I had taken her to do some shopping one day and when we left the store she started *****ing about some "old guy" leering at her the whole time we were in the store. Given what she was wearing I asked her why she dressed that way if she didn't want men staring at her. She said she didn't mind the young studs staring at her but it pissed her off when "old guys" stared at her. For the record the old guy was my age. Anyhow I explained to her that all males of the species were enamored with good looking women from almost the day they are born until the day they die. She said it was "gross" so I thought I'd go for the gold and told her that I leered at her friends when they came over dressed like little tramps too!!!!! I wish I had recorded her reaction to THAT statement!!:rockwoot::laugh:

Wait, wait, wait.... lemme guess:

jawdrop.gif

"DADDY!!!!"

(Can you tell I heard that one a time or two? Right up there with a friend of mine who asked his then-pre-teen daughter why bra is singular and panties is plural.... She hit him. :lmfao: )

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom