Big media's endless "men are pigs" crusade.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Why don't men wear yoga pants out in public? I'm sure they're just as comfortable for men as they are for women.

You have to have a certain amount of confidence to rock yoga pants if you're a man. We play this game at work called gay or straight. If you are the least bit effeminate and are wearing yoga pants I can see a man being a topic of conversation.

Used to be a nice pair of well fitting Levis on a man was much better than any stretchy pant material.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    A pretty woman is supposed to appreciated and looked at. That is why they go to all that trouble with the morning fluff/buff and polish.

Now to grab your package and :woot: is way off point but an animal knows no different.

A man that grabs his package in front of me is automatically disqualified from additional interactions. Although I am not a big fan of strange men talking dirty to me, I almost prefer it to crotch grabbing. I feel more threatened by the gesture I guess. Or perhaps my fear of cooties kicks in. :)

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    A man that grabs his package in front of me is automatically disqualified from additional interactions. Although I am not a big fan of strange men talking dirty to me, I almost prefer it to crotch grabbing. I feel more threatened by the gesture I guess. Or perhaps my fear of cooties kicks in. :)

Cross you fingers. Or keep decootifying spray next to your mace.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I had a similar conversation with my then 17 year old daughter. I had taken her to do some shopping one day and when we left the store she started *****ing about some "old guy" leering at her the whole time we were in the store. Given what she was wearing I asked her why she dressed that way if she didn't want men staring at her. She said she didn't mind the young studs staring at her but it pissed her off when "old guys" stared at her. For the record the old guy was my age. Anyhow I explained to her that all males of the species were enamored with good looking women from almost the day they are born until the day they die. She said it was "gross" so I thought I'd go for the gold and told her that I leered at her friends when they came over dressed like little tramps too!!!!! I wish I had recorded her reaction to THAT statement!!:rockwoot::laugh:

DAD!! That is sooooo creepy!!

Bingo!

I think a woman would not object to being noticed by the guy whose attention she wants to attract. But, alas, we are all attracted to the same nectar. Wow! That just got me sooooooo................

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Don't forget, we're not just pigs. We're also moronic bumbling man-children incapable of completing the simplest household chores without the guidance of our much more confident and capable wives or girlfriends.

At least that's what commercials have taught me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Don't forget, we're not just pigs. We're also moronic bumbling man-children incapable of completing the simplest household chores without the guidance of our much more confident and capable wives or girlfriends.

Every cloud has a silver lining....

(if you play your cards right. :cool: )

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Watched a news story last night that involved an attractive curvy young woman being filmed walking through some NYC hood. Focus of the story was all the comments and actions from the residents in that area and how this degrades women. The endless big media "men are pigs" message. As they say in real estate, location is everything. I can think of a lot of places like State street in Greenfield andNewton street in Jasper where she could walk without hearing much at all other than the traffic.:twocents:

As slow as traffic moves on Newton she'll have a quiet walk indeed!:):

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Yeah, I had a long time friend on FB go full feminazi and claim "All women only wear makeup and dress sexy for themselves. They dont do it for you, and they dont do it for attention." That was the final straw for me... I dont miss her drivel at all.
    I may don some face paint to remind myself that I'm not always a sweat-pant-clad SAHM, but sexy dress? That crap is uncomfortable. There's no way I'm doing it just for me.

You have to have a certain amount of confidence to rock yoga pants if you're a man. We play this game at work called gay or straight. If you are the least bit effeminate and are wearing yoga pants I can see a man being a topic of conversation.

Used to be a nice pair of well fitting Levis on a man was much better than any stretchy pant material.
    What is this used to be ****? There will never be a time when stretchy pant material on a guy looks good.

Unfortunately, this one is more correct than not.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    attachment.php

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    What is this used to be ****? There will never be a time when stretchy pant material on a guy looks good.

That is true too but I was actually referring to Levis. They used to nicely accentuate a man's rear side. I haven't seen that in a long time. They just don't make them like that anymore. :)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That is true too but I was actually referring to Levis. They used to nicely accentuate a man's rear side. I haven't seen that in a long time. They just don't make them like that anymore. :)

rears or jeans? :): could it have to do with that abomination that is "skinny jeans"?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom