Big media's endless "men are pigs" crusade.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Girls buy uncomfortable clothes, so that's what's sold.
    Guys buy comfortable clothes, so that's what's sold.

I refuse to wear uncomfortable clothes. I will wear something that is soft, comfortable and ugly before I will wear something uncomfortable. I chose my clothes like I chose many other things. I have to like how it feels in my hands before I give it any consideration. Then it has to fit just right. No digging, binding or tugging allowed.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I refuse to wear uncomfortable clothes. I will wear something that is soft, comfortable and ugly before I will wear something uncomfortable. I chose my clothes like I chose many other things. I have to like how it feels in my hands before I give it any consideration. Then it has to fit just right. No digging, binding or tugging allowed.
    I used to be the same way with women!

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Well, the behavior of most men is sub-par in this day and age - the problem is, THE MEDIA are the ones who created that problem. They are the ones who glorify POS actors, rappers, ball players, ect. and set them up as role models for boys.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Are those the ones that make me yell at the kid wearing them, "You're baby sister wants her pants back?"
    There was a fellow in my class who literally did borrow his sister's skinny jeans.

I have yet to meet a male of character who wears skinny jeans.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    A couple of random videos.

[video=youtube;75aX9mlipiY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY[/video]

[video=youtube;wngsO-Z4n7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wngsO-Z4n7A[/video]

And a message for the hideously oppressed woman in the original video, to help ease her insufferable troubles.

OPvVCXQ.jpg

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Saw that. Looked way to staged to me to give it ANY sort of credibility.

One can edit anything to 'substantiate' the point of their particular agenda.

I'm pretty sure I could walk through the Southside of Chicago shouting the 'n-word' and get some unwanted attention, as well. So what? :facepalm:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I read about this story the other day on some news site's facebook page. Most of the comments were along the lines of "Saying hello is an act of aggression!" "Making eye contact is an act of dominance!" It was painful. Although from what I've heard about New York City, that IS the way they view things. Reminds me of why I never plan on visiting there.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    An adult Wednesday Addams addresses the matter. Some NSFW language.

[video=youtube_share;qVO3sNcJ7A8]http://youtu.be/qVO3sNcJ7A8?list=PL7_LetEm-ez8YH4XGJPdSXgg1oTMZ0n5T[/video]

Top Bottom