Best way to wear but hide a handgun while wearing a shirt & tie?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    You're not going to imply that Europeans dress better are you?

I do agree, wearing a tie* without a jacket makes you look like a phone salesman.

I've never been to Europe so I can't say. As for the other--a tie without a jacket--I'm thinking either Dilbert or a grocery store bag boy. :dunno:

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Good thread. Ties in with my true conceal thread. There are times where a jacket is OVER-dressed and will stand out. Tagging so I can follow.

The only place where you can be overdressed in a jacket is Walmart. Wore a suit in there once and couldn't have gotten more looks if I had been naked. Walmart aside, its always better to be the best dressed person in the room than the worse dressed.

I have found that an ankle holster works very well for this type of attire. The Galco Ankle Glove is exceptionally comfortable.

I spot more concealed carry in ankle holsters than any other type. You sit down, pant legs ride up, holster or lump on the ankle is revealed, and your sale goes out the window. Bad idea, IMHO, unless you're standing/walking all the time which salespersons in people's homes aren't doing.

Top Bottom