• theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    From Firefly episode "Bushwacked":

Commander Harken
    : I notice your ship's called "Serenity". You were stationed on Hera at the end of the war. Battle of Serenity Valley took place there, if I recall.
    Captain Reynolds: [slightly sarcastic] You know, I believe you might be right.
    Commander Harken: Independents suffered a pretty crushing defeat there. Some say that after Serenity, the Browncoats were through. That the war ended in that valley.
    Captain Reynolds: Hmm.
    Commander Harken: Seems odd you'd name your ship after a battle you were on the wrong side of.
    Captain Reynolds
    : May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.

One of my other favorite lines but from "Kingdom of Heaven"

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.
    Godfrey of Ibelin: [slaps Balian with the back of his hand] And that's so you remember it.
    Hospitaller: Arise a knight and Baron of Ibelin.

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    I'll be back... Terminator

Another day in the Corps is like another day back on the farm, every meals a banquet, every pay checks a fortune, every formation is a parade, I love the Corps!!! - Aliens

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Well Dick here's the deal Im the best there is plain and a simple. I mean wake up in the morning and pi$$ exellence and nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm..I'm just a big hairy american winning machine. If you ain't first your last.

Ricky Bobby~Talladega Nights

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Men, all this stuff you've heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans, traditionally, love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big league ball players, the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. Now, I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost and will never lose a war. Because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans.

Now, an army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The bilious bastards who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post don't know anything more about real battle than they do about fornicating.

Now, we have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit, and the best men in the world. You know, by God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're going up against. By God, I do. We're not just going to shoot the bastards. We're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel.

Now, some of you boys, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll chicken-out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you will all do your duty. The Nazis are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill their blood. Shoot them in the belly. When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do.
    Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything -- except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna kick him in the ***. We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose!
    Now, there's one thing that you men will be able to say when you get back home, and you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee, and he asks you, "What did you do in the great World War II?" -- you won't have to say, "Well, I shoveled **** in Louisiana."

Alright now you sons-of-*****es, you know how I feel.

Oh, I will be proud to lead you wonderful guys into battle anytime, anywhere.

That's all.

Patton

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Name this movie....

Brandi: Second suitor, would you ever make whoopie in public?
    Brodie: I already did once today.
    [clicks his finger at Renee]
    Brodie: But my cousin Walter ******* off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts ****** it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and ******* like mad. So all the passengers are ******* off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.
    Gil Hicks: [beat] Well, did he ***, or what?
    Brodie: Jesus *Christ*, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public!

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Name this movie....

Brandi: Second suitor, would you ever make whoopie in public?
    Brodie: I already did once today.
    [clicks his finger at Renee]
    Brodie: But my cousin Walter ******* off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts ****** it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and ******* like mad. So all the passengers are ******* off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.
    Gil Hicks: [beat] Well, did he ***, or what?
    Brodie: Jesus *Christ*, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public!

Mallrats!!:rockwoot:

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    Here's a good one

Jack Nicholson as "Col Jessep" in "A Few Good Men"

...We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use them as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Another Name that movie....

Capt. Wallace Binghampton: Did we wake you up?
    Willie: No sir, we've been up since the crack of noon.

Top Bottom