• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And the best for last....

Remember remember the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I see no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    Billy Clanton: Why, it's the drunk piano player. You're so drunk, you can't hit nothin'. In fact, you're probably seeing double.
    [Billy Clanton draws a knife]
    Doc Holliday: [takes out a second gun] Good thing I have two guns, one for each of ya.

Tombstone, the best cowboy movie I've seen :)

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Fudge you, you fudgin' square!

Can you believe that fudgin' guy, telling me how to fudgin' raise you? Fudge.

Jay: Holy moley, is that monkey waving at us? Oh, escretement, It understood us! Maybe it's some kind of supermonkey. What if there's more supermonkeys up at that lab?
    [shouts]
    Jay: What if they're creating an army of them? Holy escretement. It must be a conspiracy like in the X-Files... *Roswell* style! This little monkey could be the punkin' dang dirty ape responsible for the fall of the human race. In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey- the monkey will spank us. And after the fall of man, these monkey punks'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. Oh and only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - *you maniacs*! Darn yous! Goshdarn yous all to heck!

Last edited:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Stuntman Mike from Death Proof

"Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat."

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Would you tell me please, Mr. Howard, why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can.

Last edited:

Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    " I don't swear just for the hell of it. Language is a poor enough means of communication. I think we should all the words we've got. Besides, there are damn few words that anybody understands. " Henry Drimmond, Inherit the Wind ( Spencer Tracey)

Top Bottom