• ...and so much more!
  • hardtrailz400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Batesvegas
    Tombstone

Morgan Earp: Look at all the stars. You look up and you think, "God made all this and He remembered to make a little speck like me." It's kind of flattering, really.

Billy Clanton: Why, it's the drunk piano player. You're so drunk, you can't hit nothin'. In fact, you're probably seeing double.
    [Billy Clanton draws a knife]
    Doc Holliday: [takes out a second gun] I have two guns, one for each of ya.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    THe first is edited to allow posting on the forum. I know, cheesy, but you get the point.

willis01.jpg

7393067_gal.jpg

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Thanks for the rep Eagle! I have no life so I just stare numbly at the TV and drool.....

Here's one for you (or anyone) to try:

"Look, Dave, I can see you're really upset about this"

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    JFGI, Savage....

Ride the High Country (1962)
    Steve Judd: All I want is to enter my house justified.

Here's one, a bit long, but a good one nonetheless...
    Well, you know I... I never got to bat in the major leagues. I would have liked to have had that chance. Just once. To stare down a big league pitcher. To stare him down, and just as he goes into his windup, wink. Make him think you know something he doesn't. That's what I wish for. Chance to squint at a sky so blue that it hurts your eyes just to look at it. To feel the tingling in your arm as you connect with the ball. To run the bases - stretch a double into a triple, and flop face-first into third, wrap your arms around the bag. That's my wish, !@#$%^&*(). That's my wish. And is there enough magic out there in the moonlight to make this dream come true?

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    JFGI, Savage....

Ride the High Country (1962)
    Steve Judd: All I want is to enter my house justified.

Here's one, a bit long, but a good one nonetheless...

Good job on "Ride The High Country" It's a Peckinpaugh classic. As for your quote, it's from Dr. Graham to Ray in "Field of Dreams"

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    okay how about this one....

"Morons. I've got morons on my team. Nobody is going to rob us going down the mountain. We have got no money going down the mountain. When we have got
    the money, on the way back, then you can sweat. "

:D

55spartan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Southern IN
    A line for the women:

"You're different, no denying that. But you're a lady alright. I'll take my oath on it." --Kurt Russell to Dana Delany in Tombstone.

A line for the guys:

"Deserves got nothing to do with it" Clint Eastwood in the Unforgiven.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    okay how about this one....

"Morons. I've got morons on my team. Nobody is going to rob us going down the mountain. We have got no money going down the mountain. When we have got
    the money, on the way back, then you can sweat. "

:D

Good one...it's from Strother Martin's character in "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid"

Wow...it's sad that I knew that :rolleyes:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Here's my second favorite line from one of my favorite movies (my fave line from this movie is not G-Rated):

"In the world I see... you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway."

Anybody know what movie it's from?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Here's my second favorite line from one of my favorite movies (my fave line from this movie is not G-Rated):

"In the world I see... you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway."

Anybody know what movie it's from?

Twelve monkeys?

Top Bottom