• ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Got to love INGO.

Just got a call about the availability of 2 bottles of JEFFERSON'S OCEAN that is available semi-locally. Member was going to pick it up for me if I wanted it.

Fortunately I already have 2 bottles stashed :rockwoot:

But such is the fellowship of INGO, helping each other find some amazing booze!

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Got to love INGO.

Just got a call about the availability of 2 bottles of JEFFERSON'S OCEAN that is available semi-locally. Member was going to pick it up for me if I wanted it.

On this subject, there is a Binny's I pass for work that has some Voyage #4 available (5 bottles). If anybody wants some, let me know and I'll grab it.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

Look what followed me home from my favorite local booze shop. I remember going there for the Larceny. I remember paying for the Larceny. Then I remember seeing something out of the corner of my eye and calling Melensdad. Then all I remember was seeing this in the bag, and my wallet not feeling quite as heavy. The darndest things tend to follow you home I guess.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008

Look what followed me home from my favorite local booze shop. I remember going there for the Larceny. I remember paying for the Larceny. Then I remember seeing something out of the corner of my eye and calling Melensdad. Then all I remember was seeing this in the bag, and my wallet not feeling quite as heavy. The darndest things tend to follow you home I guess.

The darndest things happen ... I dunno how :dunno: But its always good when they happen!

Keep the OCEAN for yourself. Enjoy.

Bring the Larceny to the next bourbon-poluza at the NWI INGO Clubhouse!

I have a couple odd bottles that I plan to bring.

We just need a day.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Got to love INGO.

i can get a lot of this if anyone needs some.
    i have my bottle away so I never tried it yet

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I had some basil last night. I don't think it is anything special on its own. But with a single ice cube, or in an old fashioned it is great.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    image.jpg1_zpstwls67dc.jpg

Enjoying one of the best drinking bourbons I've ever had the pleasure of sipping.

This is Garrison Brothers Fall 2013 release. My wife got me this bottle over a year ago and I break it out on rare occasion. Its my favorite Garrison Bros release and we did a comparison of a several different bottles at the cigar lounge and it confirmed what we already knew, this is the best Garrison Bros release.

If you can find any Fall 2013, grab it.

:)

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Came home from work to the town in darkness. With nothing else to do I grabbed a flashlight, a .38, and a glass of Larceny and headed to the back porch. I hope the power stays out!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Stopped by one of the local liquor sellers tonight. He was waiting for me to show up and called me to the back room. He saved me a bottle of BLOOD OATH. He was allocated 3 bottles, I got one of those 3. I went in for a bottle of JEFFERSON'S Manhatten, which is a pre-mixed Manhatten. I knew that was coming in so I stopped as I was driving by and saw the owners truck in the lot.

Sipping on the Jefferson's Manhatten now while I watch all the weathermen on TV shriek about the severe storms/tornadoes that are just west of the state line on the IL side. Guess the heavy weather is coming my way, looks like South Lake County/North Newton County are in line for some really bad stuff in about an hour.

In the mean time, I'll enjoy sipping on the Manhatten and hope the tornado straps that we had installed to hold the roof in place actually work if we get hit.

From a BLOOD OATH press release (believe it at your own peril):

St. Louis-based Luxco announced the launch of its limited release, ultra-premium bourbon series, Blood Oath. This brand-new craft bourbon whiskey series is unique to the market as it will highlight a different variant, or Pact, each year. The inaugural Pact, named Blood Oath Pact No. 1, consists of a special blend of three carefully selected, top-notch Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskeys, blended and bottled by hand, resulting in one distinctly exclusive and unimagined bourbon. The debut combination, bottled at 98.6 proof, is available in limited quantities nationally in 750ml bottles, with a suggested price of $89.99.

“I have the luxury of not being tied down to one specific distillery, so I sampled many bourbons to find the perfect mix to make Blood Oath Pact No. 1,” explained John Rempe, Director of Corporate Research and Development at Luxco and creator of Blood Oath. “This product is an exquisite union of three well-bred bourbons with various age statements and mash bills. The first, a spicy bourbon with a mash bill favoring rye, barrel aged for a subtle woodiness. The second is a smooth, wheated bourbon and the third is a full-bodied, more experienced, oaky bourbon with a rye-based mash. Each of these complement the other and none overpower the palate, creating an amazing bourbon.”

Last edited:
    Top Bottom