• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    In Pfizer’s 5.3.6 post-marketing data, which includes 450,000 pages of internal reports on vaccine damage in the first ten weeks of the vaccine’s rollout, women were harmed three times more frequently than men. During the first ten weeks, there were 42,086 “relevant cases” of adverse events from Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine. The adverse events encompassed 29,914 women and 9,182 men. In the internal reports, a shocking 1,223 people (2.9%) died.

2.9% death rate(of those who had an adverse event...I think/hope the language is not actually clear)..."safe and effective"

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Playing ignorance.
    "...like it was pulled out of thin air."

The reality of why they did it is much more clear if you look at studies of human communication prior to 2020. See past about 5ft humans rarely vocally communicate and almost never in a two way complex manner. They did not want people talking with each other. It was to isolate and crush any opposition to their rule and rules being formed and spread by in person verbal communication. 6ft was not pulled out of thin air, it was the known distance needed to stop effective communication and had zero to do with any actual spread of a virus.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How do I interpret it? If true, I’d say it’s coming soon.
    We’re all going to die of something. The older I get and the more people I see die, I think I’d rather die of a relatively quick illness than to suffer through chemo or slowly lose my mind and have my family watch me fade away for years.

Having faith in an after life does help ease the fears.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm headed back to China in April. I have work to do, and can't fear things over which I have no control. So, stuff like this: it is what it is.

Welp. Been nice knowing you. :):

Nah, I think people like to report things that scare people. If I seriously believed I was going somewhere there's a deadly virus and I stood a strong chance of catching it, I mean. I could find another job. But, it would have to be very solid information to convince me to the point I'd quit before going. So have a good trip. Let us know how it went when you return.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Welp. Been nice knowing you. :):

Nah, I think people like to report things that scare people. If I seriously believed I was going somewhere there's a deadly virus and I stood a strong chance of catching it, I mean. I could find another job. But, it would have to be very solid information to convince me to the point I'd quit before going. So have a good trip. Let us know how it went when you return.
    What job would require someone to go to a place with a good chance of catching a deadly virus? Unless you are in a medical field concerned with viruses.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    What job would require someone to go to a place with a good chance of catching a deadly virus? Unless you are in a medical field concerned with viruses.
    Exactly. I'm not going into labs. I'm mostly in pretty westernized cities/areas, so, no funky markets, etc.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well darn. I was hoping you'd be able to tell us if bat really does taste like chicken.
    _116350314_screenshot-3.png

It's finger lickin good.

Top Bottom