• ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Never go fully a lie. It is obvious.

Gaslighting,lying,and trying to blame anything but the vax is likely not going to work for 90+% of people. I think at this point most realize and have seen the data pointing to spikes in cardiac related deaths right after vax and booster roll outs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Never go fully a lie. It is obvious.

Gaslighting,lying,and trying to blame anything but the vax is likely not going to work for 90+% of people. I think at this point most realize and have seen the data pointing to spikes in cardiac related deaths right after vax and booster roll outs.
    Huh. Global heart failure. So just like the shot?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I got COVID this week. Went back home to PA after Christmas to visit family and started getting a sore throat and sniffles on the last day. I felt pretty crummy on the drive back. Enough that I actually let my wife drive for a few hours so I could get a 30 minute nap in.

I had a mild fever on Sunday. Wife made me take an old COVID test she pulled out of the closet that her employer had given her previously. I didn't want to, but happy wife and all that. It came up positive.

I slept off and on most of the day Sunday. Felt a lot better yesterday, but still a little down. Today I'm back to essentially 90%.

So basically a 48-hour cold.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I got COVID this week. Went back home to PA after Christmas to visit family and started getting a sore throat and sniffles on the last day. I felt pretty crummy on the drive back. Enough that I actually let my wife drive for a few hours so I could get a 30 minute nap in.

I had a mild fever on Sunday. Wife made me take an old COVID test she pulled out of the closet that her employer had given her previously. I didn't want to, but happy wife and all that. It came up positive.

I slept off and on most of the day Sunday. Felt a lot better yesterday, but still a little down. Today I'm back to essentially 90%.

yep. Inlaws after their 2nd or 3rd booster get it and have symptoms for a week. BIL takes paxlovid instantly and it lingers for 2 weeks.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Corona Pfizer GIF by Digital discovery (GIF Image)

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

My wife insisted that I take a covid test when I was sick right before Christmas.
    Unlike you, I’ve been married long enough to say no.

I don’t understand why the believers think that taking a test to tell you you’re sick makes any difference. I’m going to isolate either way. Insanity.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My wife insisted that I take a covid test when I was sick right before Christmas.

I don’t understand why the believers think that taking a test to tell you you’re sick makes any difference. I’m going to isolate either way. Insanity.
    It is well known the tests themselves are inaccurate…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

My wife and I had this conversation this past week or so when some relative of hers contracted it. I told her if I do get sick don’t ask me to test because it’s not going to mean the difference between living and dying or getting over it quicker. Just save your breath.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    My wife and I had this conversation this past week or so when some relative of hers contracted it. I told her if I do get sick don’t ask me to test because it’s not going to mean the difference between living and dying or getting over it quicker. Just save your breath.
    Mine asked "Why are my family still testing? They have all had multiple shots, they should assume that it's not Covid" before she started laughing.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

I think she was secretly hoping that if I tested positive she'd be able to work from home this week instead of going into the office. She just wasn't willing to admit it, but I played along anyway.

It didn't work because there is no official COVID policy anymore so she had to go in today. :n00b:

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    I think she was secretly hoping that if I tested positive she'd be able to work from home this week instead of going into the office. She just wasn't willing to admit it, but I played along anyway.

It didn't work because there is no official COVID policy anymore so she had to go in today. :n00b:
    How dare she risk infecting everyone with the cold!!!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

“Using the midpoint assumption that 70 percent of distributed flu vaccines were administered, the 25.5 deaths per million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine represents a 55-fold increase over the flu vaccine deaths per million doses,” Mr. Johnson wrote in a Dec. 21 letter to the heads of the Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“This is a shocking difference and only adds to the growing evidence of safety signals that are screaming to be taken seriously,” he added.

“When it comes to responding to my data requests on the adverse events associated with the COVID-19 vaccines, your arrogant lack of transparency has been unprecedented, irresponsible, and completely unacceptable,” chided the senator, who serves as the top Republican on the Senate’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations.

“Over the course of the last 32 months, I have raised questions, sent formal requests, and conducted oversight on the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines.

“Instead of addressing my legitimate questions and requests for information, you and other public health officials continue to promote the COVID-19 vaccines as safe and effective and often use the number of vaccine doses administered as support for that misleading claim.”

Top Bottom