• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

“This study, in agreement with other published investigations, demonstrates that both natural and vaccine spike protein may still be present in long-COVID patients, thus supporting the existence of a possible mechanism that causes the persistence of spike protein in the human body for much longer than predicted by early studies,” the authors wrote.

The article goes on to show 3 other such studies, including early Pfizer biodistribution study showed that the COVID-19 spike protein gets into the blood after vaccination, where it circulates for several days before accumulating in organs and tissues, including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in high concentrations in the ovaries. In this study, researchers found vaccine mRNA was present from the day of vaccination and persisted in the bloodstream for weeks(time limit of the study) after vaccination.

In other words...the statement it stays at the injection site and disperses quickly was always a lie.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

“This study, in agreement with other published investigations, demonstrates that both natural and vaccine spike protein may still be present in long-COVID patients, thus supporting the existence of a possible mechanism that causes the persistence of spike protein in the human body for much longer than predicted by early studies,” the authors wrote.

The article goes on to show 3 other such studies, including early Pfizer biodistribution study showed that the COVID-19 spike protein gets into the blood after vaccination, where it circulates for several days before accumulating in organs and tissues, including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in high concentrations in the ovaries. In this study, researchers found vaccine mRNA was present from the day of vaccination and persisted in the bloodstream for weeks(time limit of the study) after vaccination.

In other words...the statement it stays at the injection site and disperses quickly was always a lie.
    Interesting that the studies which tend to tell a different story about covid or the covid vaccine come from outside the US. I don't think the NIH is funding any resource that would tell a different story than what Pfizer told us.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Interesting that the studies which tend to tell a different story about covid or the covid vaccine come from outside the US. I don't think the NIH is funding any resource that would tell a different story than what Pfizer told us.
    And prove that "The Science" was wrong? Never!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Poor Howard. He did everything the experts told him to do to avoid getting sick. But like all of the rest of humanity, sooner or later—you’re going to catch it.

What a weirdo.

You have to be crazy to have 8 shots. I mean really?
    No other "vaccine" in history needs that many shots, and the fact it did not even work for him says all he should need to know about the "effective" part of the scam.

I do not understand it. How can anyone sign up for that many shots? What part of their mind is so broken that they think it is a good idea? Do they simply obey and have given up their free will? Do they refuse to see the truth(or even to look for it)?

Are they just here to make idiocracy seem reasonable to the masses?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You have to be crazy to have 8 shots. I mean really?
    No other "vaccine" in history needs that many shots, and the fact it did not even work for him says all he should need to know about the "effective" part of the scam.

I do not understand it. How can anyone sign up for that many shots? What part of their mind is so broken that they think it is a good idea? Do they simply obey and have given up their free will? Do they refuse to see the truth(or even to look for it)?

Are they just here to make idiocracy seem reasonable to the masses?
    Well, the flu shot is now a "vaccine" too. :n00b:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    mil and fil were here right after christmas. The ones that have had all the shots and had covid 4 or 5 times now. WHile they were with us realized that they and her bil's family have all been getting the wuflu and other sicknesses a lot and that the wife and I have not. I looked at her and said "Sorry, we're still purebloods." IT was a joke but I swear I saw a light click on in her head. "We aren't doing anymore of these shots if they're not going to help us" is what she finally said.

That night in bed the wife looked at me and said "purebloods? That's hilarious!"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I figured if he even showed up for this getting anything from him would be about like nailing jello to a tree.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    mil and fil were here right after christmas. The ones that have had all the shots and had covid 4 or 5 times now. WHile they were with us realized that they and her bil's family have all been getting the wuflu and other sicknesses a lot and that the wife and I have not. I looked at her and said "Sorry, we're still purebloods." IT was a joke but I swear I saw a light click on in her head. "We aren't doing anymore of these shots if they're not going to help us" is what she finally said.

That night in bed the wife looked at me and said "purebloods? That's hilarious!"

Does that make them 'mudbloods'?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What part of their mind is so broken that they think it is a good idea?

Poor Howard. He did everything the experts told him to do to avoid getting sick. But like all of the rest of humanity, sooner or later—you’re going to catch it.

What a weirdo.

Can't understand...
    Or WON'T UNDERSTAND

I believe that is the problem.
    The people that talk about 'believe the science', don't understand that the 'science' is questioning, and looking at data even if it proves you wrong.

Top Bottom