• Status
    Not open for further replies.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I heard the same thing regarding Nov 3rd.

I don't really expect much difference.

I'm not sure why Nov 3rd was ever a thing, if Trump won he was still President it'd be full steam ahead on covid, he lost but he's still President so it's full steam ahead on covid until January, it makes sense. You really think the media machine is going to pound a biden administration over covid like they have done this last year? They will run the same interference they did in 2009 for obama during H1N1. I'm not sure where they will pivot to, maybe NY's Trump tax case, or some other Republican victim, perhaps they'll sacrifice Swalwell and his spy story?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm not sure why Nov 3rd was ever a thing, if Trump won he was still President it'd be full steam ahead on covid, he lost but he's still President so it's full steam ahead on covid until January, it makes sense. You really think the media machine is going to pound a biden administration over covid like they have done this last year? They will run the same interference they did in 2009 for obama during H1N1. I'm not sure where they will pivot to, maybe NY's Trump tax case, or some other Republican victim, perhaps they'll sacrifice Swalwell and his spy story?

Oh, it was a thing - people all over were saying that the media would just quit talking about it, and the whole hoax would just sort of end.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, now that Biden has all the logistics sorted out for vaccine delivery and Pete is in charge of transportation, by Jan 22nd COVID-19 will be a thing of the past. Then Biden can set about making sure being caught off guard like this doesn't happen again.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, now that Biden has all the logistics sorted out for vaccine delivery and Pete is in charge of transportation, by Jan 22nd COVID-19 will be a thing of the past. Then Biden can set about making sure being caught off guard like this doesn't happen again.

dee6d3b78c77ce3df1c307c6a63d6b46.gif

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

You forgot the purple.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    The insanity never seems to stop.

'I can't wait to hug my kids': Front-line worker receives COVID-19 vaccine, sees light at end of tunnel

https://www.wlky.com/article/i-cant...-vaccine-sees-light-at-end-of-tunnel/34981011

"I saw the UPS van pull up and just so many feelings you know," Majewski told sister station WTAE-TV. "But I was just really looking forward to getting the vaccine."

The young mother of two has been splitting her time, testing patients for the virus at their site in the South Side and seeing patients at an urgent care center.
    But she says the most stressful part of the pandemic has been the fear of bringing it home to her family.
    "I was kind of guarded with giving them hugs and getting close to them because I look at COVID in the face every time I'm at South Side."

Nine months of being afraid to hug her two children and keeping her distance when she's home after a long shift. This morning she says she finally saw light at the end of the tunnel.
    "I was shaking when I got out of the car," Majewski said. "But I was just so excited to get the vaccine."

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

Well, prior to the election, it was all "you can't trust the vaccine". Now it's "Why don't people trust the vaccine?"

Trump lost, so the vaccine(s) was(were) magically transformed!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

Oh ok.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who said that? :dunno:
    You don’t remember? Some Democrat governors, Cuomo was one of them, said they cannot trust Trump’s vaccine and said they would commission their own safety team to determine if its safe. And then several Hollywood types said that they would not take “Trump’s vaccine”. Or some such horse ****. Because I guess the president is responsible for everything. Now that Joe’s the POTUS elect, it’s Biden’s vaccine, and is now safe.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    You don’t remember? Some Democrat governors, Cuomo was one of them, said they cannot trust Trump’s vaccine and said they would commission their own safety team to determine if its safe. And then several Hollywood types said that they would not take “Trump’s vaccine”. Or some such horse ****. Because I guess the president is responsible for everything. Now that Joe’s the POTUS elect, it’s Biden’s vaccine, and is now safe.

Exactly. Even the potential vice president said basically the same thing.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Please note the dates of these articles.............

One hospital had 9 flu cases at this time last year. This year, it has more than 1,400

By Elizabeth Cohen, CNN Senior Medical Correspondent
    Updated 10:02 PM ET, Tue December 3, 2019

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/03/health/early-flu-season-louisiana-eprise/index.html

Hospitals Overwhelmed by Flu Patients Are Treating Them in Tents

[FONT=&amp]The 2017-2018 influenza epidemic is sending people to hospitals and urgent-care centers[/FONT][FONT=&amp], and medical centers are responding with extraordinary measures: asking staff to work overtime, setting up triage tents, restricting friends and family visits and canceling elective surgeries, to name a few.
    https://time.com/5107984/hospitals-handling-burden-flu-patients/[/FONT]

Flu Closes Schools, Flusters Hospitals Nationwide

This flu season continues to prove especially bad.

By SYDNEY LUPKIN

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/flu-closes-schools-flusters-hospitals-nationwide/story?id=28245734

Local hospitals ask flu patients to stay away

“Hospitals are at very full capacity right now, and staff is getting sick as well.”

https://www.daytondailynews.com/lif...lu-patients-stay-away/I5jeXotxyNmHmZDIxgGHgI/

Severe flu season straining the resources of ERs around the country

Swamped hospitals fear an ER emergency

[FONT=var(--service-font)]WASHINGTON — [/FONT][FONT=var(--body-font)]On Long Island, N.Y., hospitals are scrambling to bring extra workers in to handle a 50% surge in visitors to emergency rooms. In Galveston, Texas, the local hospital ran out of flu testing kits after being overwhelmed with patients worried about having contracted swine flu.
    https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-may-01-na-swineflu-hospitals1-story.html

[/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom