• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Travesty! Blasphemy! Medium! What is this medium you refer to? A good rib steak demands to be served RARE. Seared on the outside, no warmer than room temperature (preferably refrigerator cool) in the center. If the center is warm, the steak is OVERDONE. Period. Full stop. End of sentence. Cook your NY Strip or T-bone like that. They don't deserve the treatment a good rib steak should get.

Just curious, do you like pineapple on your pizza?
    Sir, pineapple should be ate raw or with touch of sour mash on top & grilled. But never on a pizza ......anytime you wish to buy rib steaks, bring them up here, cook them for my family I will supply the rest of the meal and afterwards we can discuss what we think

Aaron

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Travesty! Blasphemy! Medium! What is this medium you refer to? A good rib steak demands to be served RARE. Seared on the outside, no warmer than room temperature (preferably refrigerator cool) in the center. If the center is warm, the steak is OVERDONE. Period. Full stop. End of sentence. Cook your NY Strip or T-bone like that. They don't deserve the treatment a good rib steak should get.

Just curious, do you like pineapple on your pizza?
    Eh, people telling others how to eat their steaks is about the same as telling others what kind of guns they should own.

Top Bottom