• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I respect the position too........ but they aren't ordering the Flags to half-mast to honor a Senate seat......are they? NO, they are trying to honor a person I have despised for many years, and I ain't playin' !

Of course, if anyone wants to come fly MY Flag at half mast...........

PM for the address.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    0311, bud, we need some serious range time

I am starting to calm down already.:yesway:

AR-15 - 1200.00
    Colt 1911 - 600.00
    Ammo - 300.00
    Range time with Gunny - Priceless

:ar15::ar15::shoot::shoot:
    Once again...I get left out of every dang thing!

PM for the address.
    I already *have* that address... this is one party I might just have to CRASH!

Ooops! I shouted the word "crash"...my bad.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    Very necessary it seams. Overheated? Whats the old saying if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. You guys really should think things over before you take Gunnny to task.:D

Why? Or else he'll type really large again? Whatever.

My point was just that it seems to me there's more heat than light in this thread....which the last few posts have pretty much proven.

Obviously, shouting is the only way to reach some people. I didn't berate you for "weaseling out" as YOU put it, so leave me to my own display. You can do that, right.....?

I understand your point. I just don't agree with it. Typing in really big fonts won't change my mind but if it makes you feel better, go for it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    oops, I forgot she's smart enough to figure out a 1911.....Annie, Please join us....
    evilplan.jpg

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Well, time for me to chime in. My flag [now tattered] has been flying upside down since 4 November, 2008 and will stay that way until "I" say different, or when the Kenyan leaves the White House. That fat, drunken POS signed on for 4 years in the Army, daddy got it changed to 2 years, and when it was about time for him to go to Korea, daddy got his orders changed to Germany. I avoided being drafted for 2 and joined the Marine Corps for three years, volunteered for Viet Nam, and when my tour was about up, extended for 3 more months so I could stay and accomplish something rather than go stateside and shine my brass, and polish a new set of boots [love the fluff and buff]. Seems like the DumbocRATS from Massachusetts [think John Kerry] are not too keen on fulfilling their duty too well. Fat Teddy got caught cheating on his exams in college, and then later on to avoid getting caught again, had someone else help him cheat, but got caught at that also. Who else could get away with negligent homicide as he did? Got ahold of his political friends and his lawyer to script out what he was going to say so as not to get jail time. Mary Jo's claw marks were found on the inside of the car indicating she was trying to get out while Teddy was heading for a phone to call his pals. What next? Honor every person who has held a high position in governments with a statement of respect? Why not start with Stalin, Hitler, Chairman Mao, Edi Amen, and a few others that have escaped me at this time. Fat Teddy was an idealist of the highest degree, if you did not agree with him, you were wrong. He was forever trying to enact expensive legislation [read feel good] but was willing to pay for it with someone else's money. Any one who has ever taken the time to watch him on C-Span would recognize the rhetoric of bi-partisan co-operation for the good of the country, a mirror attitude of Queen Pelosi and Mad Harry Reid. As the sun sets today, this is still a free country , with the 1st Amendment protecting some of the posters on this sight to express their opinions. But then opinions are like a certain portion of the human anatomy that the sun rarely shines on, everybody's got one. Don't expect me to jump on the tear wagon for that pile of garbage, he disgraced the office he held for years, wanted us to accept the Liberal [his] version of Health Care, but would not even listen to the concept of just enrolling all "legal" citizens of this country into the same health plan that he and other members of Congress have. Why is that? Garbage is garbage, if one chooses to respect someone like that, then that is your right, and I would be the first one to help you defend that right, just don't expect me to even consider thinking about the prospect of me coming close to agreeing.

Hey 311,

AR 1K
    Match Trigger 125
    Fine tuning 100
    Bipod 100
    NV Scope 2K
    M1A [Match conditioned by Crane smith] 2K
    USMC harness w/4 20 rounders filled with M118 eqiv.
    GI Carbine
    30 rounders in pouch
    .308 with M118LR eqiv. fodder

I do have my fun from time to time, the tacti-kool folks can keep their up close and personal stuff, getting to old for that, and if the VA ['guvmint health care] dares to live up to the law, I'll be around for a long time. Semper FI!

Last edited:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009

My point was just that it seems to me there's more heat than light in this thread....which the last few posts have pretty much proven.

I understand your point. I just don't agree with it. Typing in really big fonts won't change my mind but if it makes you feel better, go for it.
    stop-whining.jpg

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson

I just love it how someones font can really get to some people.
    I guess after the 4th time he just felt his point was not getting across.

This is me whipering in your ear.:cool:
    I for one could give a rats butt.
    I just know Gunnery Sargents in the Marine Corps do not like to repeat themselves. Jay was not trying change your mind, I am sure he had already made the connection with you long before you came a long. I was just playing with you anyways thats what smile are for.:D When I grin its either one of 2 reasons and you don't have pretty long red hair (I don't really no that) or its when I am trying to be funny.:D

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I just love it how someones font can really get to some people.
    I guess after the 4th time he just felt his point was not getting across.

This is me whipering in your ear.:cool:
    I for one could give a rats butt.
    I just know Gunnery Sargents in the Marine Corps do not like to repeat themselves. Jay was not trying change your mind, I am sure he had already made the connection with you long before you came a long. I was just playing with you anyways thats what smile are for.:D When I grin its either one of 2 reasons and you don't have pretty long red hair (I don't really no that) or its when I am trying to be funny.:D

Remember some of us are old on here... no way I can read that last paragraph.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Hey 311,

AR 1K
    Match Trigger 125
    Fine tuning 100
    Bipod 100
    NV Scope 2K
    M1A [Match conditioned by Crane smith] 2K
    USMC harness w/4 20 rounders filled with M118 eqiv.
    GI Carbine
    30 rounders in pouch
    .308 with M118LR eqiv. fodder

I do have my fun from time to time, the tacti-kool folks can keep their up close and personal stuff, getting to old for that, and if the VA ['guvmint health care] dares to live up to the law, I'll be around for a long time. Semper FI!

Its not nice to tease a grunt with that stuff.:D

I would like to shoot that M1A is the NV scope on that?

Top Bottom