• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Red Robin isn't the best but they are far from the worst. Like them or not, they definitely are consistent

They consistently screw up our order! We stopped eating there as a result of their commitment to screwing up our order. In their defense they NEVER charged us for the meal when (everytime we ate there) they screwed it up. Free meal notwithstanding I would prefer for the correct order than deal with the frustration of yet another ****ed up order. They had good food but just couldn't seem to get it right!

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Five Guys will rock their respective worlds for less money.

Five Guys' phone app is pretty awesome too, select what you want, when you want it, pay for it, skip the line and pick it up. Gotta love it!

I don't know how anyone can say it's expensive either, HP and I eat there for >$20 :dunno:

EDIT: -1 bagger Dave's!

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    I ordered to go because duty called. I did not get the fries I ordered, the burger was over cooked (well instead of medium like I requested), and I asked for no onions or tomatoes due to an allergy to the onions. It was slathered with both. I literally threw it in the trash and went to Jimmy Johns and got a tuna.

Should have eaten it and sued unless life threatening

Another option is Cheeseburger in Paradise

I thought 5 guys was ok, I can cook a burger that puts them to shame though

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    In South-central Indiana, our go to burger place is the Columbus Bar (aka Powerhouse Brewery) in Columbus on 4th street downtown. It also has a family section.
    Highly recommend the pretzel burger - local beef on homemade pretzel bun and topped with only beer cheese. We never order anything but these burgers (except for a local brew).

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    The one on the south side was ok at first when it first opened, then the service got terrible. I went 4x after the first and it was atrocious service every time.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I found out about that last night. I ran into an employee who was complaining about BD. Apparently, the staff worked their final shifts, went home, and then were sent text messages informing them that the store wasn't going to be reopened. All those folks lost their jobs without any notice. Dirty.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Can't say I'm surprised. The one and only time I attempted to eat there was a miserable experience. I gave them back their cold burger and left, won't ever get that 45 minutes back. Good riddance.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I think an INGO member worked there, so I don't take pleasure in them closing. However, the two times I went there the food was just mediocre and the prices were way too high for what I got. I said I wouldn't go back after the first trip, but there was definitely not going to be a third. Their closing the Avon store doesn't affect me at all because it wasn't an option again anyway.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I found out about that last night. I ran into an employee who was complaining about BD. Apparently, the staff worked their final shifts, went home, and then were sent text messages informing them that the store wasn't going to be reopened. All those folks lost their jobs without any notice. Dirty.

That's a fairly common practice..still pretty dirty.

Top Bottom