• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Another alternative for a good burger is Beefcake Burgers in Greenwood. Nothing fancy just a good, simple, juicy, tasty burger. We've never had a bad burger there and according to the GF we go there quite often! I told her she was only thinking that but the last time we went the kid behind the counter had our order rung up before we stepped up to order!:laugh:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    There was supposed to be a 5 Guys go in in front of the Super Walmart south here in TH, but apparently, after construction began, 5 Guys pulled out and now the building's been finished as a generic 4 store mini-mall.

Purely rumor, but I heard that they were going to do something by the OTHER Walmart instead. The source didn't strike me as particularly credible, but maybe.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    There was supposed to be a 5 Guys go in in front of the Super Walmart south here in TH, but apparently, after construction began, 5 Guys pulled out and now the building's been finished as a generic 4 store mini-mall.

Boo! I was so pumped about that going in! Maybe we will get one on the east side of town! That would be terrible for my middle!

Purely rumor, but I heard that they were going to do something by the OTHER Walmart instead. The source didn't strike me as particularly credible, but maybe.

All I know is that I want a 5guys in Terre Haute, I don't care where it is!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'd never heard of Bagger Dave's until seeing this thread. We've eaten at Red Robin a few times. I don't know if they're similar but the cheap-skate inside of me puckers up pretty good when the family says they want to eat there.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I would have been unimpressed with Bagger Dave's at half the price. As it was, there is no chance they'll have an opportunity to win back my business. I've consistently had better burgers from Hardee's.
    In fairness, I would have been ok for half the price, since my order included beer.

That said, I think my Pretzel bun bacon cheeseburger at Wendy's today was better than the Pretzel bun bacon cheeseburger at BD - AFTER I had to send back for my bacon!

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Good luck, knock yourself out. I just threw a $14 hamburger in the trash. Hope you have better luck.

If a $14 sandwich is what you're after, go to Shapiro's! It's expensive, but you'll get a great sandwich every time. You can't beat their Corned Beef and Swiss Cheese on an Onion Bun, it's GREAT!!!!!!!!!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    A $14 sammich is NOT what I am after. I have gotten the chicken sammich the last couple times at B.D.'s, which is much less than $14, but I specifically got a burger this time because of this thread. I ordered the "trainwreck", which is about $11 by itself, and an order of fries. My disdain was spelled-out a couple posts up. I think on my upcoming days off I am going to make some delicious burgers on my BGE which will put all the burger joints to shame.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I actually have eaten there many times, for a number of reasons. However, they committed the unpardonable sin - overcooked the egg on top.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    A $14 sammich is NOT what I am after. I have gotten the chicken sammich the last couple times at B.D.'s, which is much less than $14, but I specifically got a burger this time because of this thread. I ordered the "trainwreck", which is about $11 by itself, and an order of fries. My disdain was spelled-out a couple posts up. I think on my upcoming days off I am going to make some delicious burgers on my BGE which will put all the burger joints to shame.

Hmm. Maybe I should sell my AR for a BGE.....

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011

I'm interested in your methods and results with the egg. That's one thing I just can't seem to really get right in my egg. Pizza, on the other hand, I have that DOWN.

Top Bottom