• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Let me just say that one point the prosecutor tried to turn the jugde by reading parts of this thread.

His lawyer should have put a stop to that if he felt it was to his disadvantage. It is all hearsay and unavailable for cross examination unless they supena the poster to appear in court.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    His lawyer should have put a stop to that if he felt it was to his disadvantage. It is all hearsay and unavailable for cross examination unless they supena the poster to appear in court.

Yep- but his lawyer STUNK. I cannot stress that enough. He was a bumbler, repeated himself many times, etc etc.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NOT GUILTY!!!!

I have to make some phone calls, details as soon as I get a few minutes.

You guys that were there, feel free to give your impresssions.

My impression: The judge handed the prosecutor and the cop their asses. Basically, he said the majority of the words they uttered today have nothing to do with the applicable laws.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    YEAH!

Finally. I could take it no longer.

The Judge almost LITERALLY handed the asses back to the prosecutor.

SWEET! so there are still impartial and fair judges. encouraging!!! sad we cant say the same about some prosecutors. what a waste of tax payer money. I hope Liberty can sue them to get his legal cost back for being unjustly charged and prosecuted and having to defend himself against kangaroo charges.

i wonder if the libtard media will herrald the victory of the citizens against the bad government of carmel?? probly not

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I felt like the city's lawyer was much better- but he did get hostile with LS at the end when it was his turn to testify (last.)

To his credit, LS's lawyer was obviously sick and should have been in bed.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    They went ON AND ON about how NEVER to fire a warning shot., and if LS could have shot safely straight down to the north, he could have then shot safely straight down to the south- but LS point was that there were PEOPLE that direction.

At the end the Judge said "even police officers are required to WARN people before using deadly force." He gave a 3 minute wrap up, boiled it down to what was relevant (none of the prosecutor's case was relevant) and said "case dismissed."

bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    Excellent. Maybe this cop should be written up or something for arresting someone and waisting tax dollars.. Cops should be held accountable for the prosecution rate of their arrests.

Top Bottom