• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    LOL, prosecutors can carry because they are defined by statute as Law Enforcement Officers. Guess where that statute came from; it was passed by the representatives that THE PEOPLE elected. If you don't like it, get different representatives elected.

Whining about some sort of "ruling class" is just pathetic when those positions are merit based and created by the will of the PEOPLE.

Joe

Sorry, but again I call BS, these people seem to think they have the RIGHT to defend themselves but I dont. No, if I cant carry, then neither should they be able to. I dont care if a person is a judge, prosecutor or police officer, if there is a local ordinance prohibiting carry, then EVERYONE should be prohibited from carrying. I dont want to hear about elected officials, and all the other bullcrap, because it doesnt matter one damn bit. These people have no more RIGHTS that I do, PERIOD!

It makes me sick to think that because I have go down to the city-county building to visit the county clerk, I have to be unarmed. Why, because some judge or prosecutor got scared. Well boo-f'ing-hoo. If you are too scared to be a judge or prosecutor, then quit and find another job that doesnt make you too scared...

INGunGuy

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Sorry, but again I call BS, these people seem to think they have the RIGHT to defend themselves but I dont. No, if I cant carry, then neither should they be able to. I dont care if a person is a judge, prosecutor or police officer, if there is a local ordinance prohibiting carry, then EVERYONE should be prohibited from carrying. I dont want to hear about elected officials, and all the other bullcrap, because it doesnt matter one damn bit. These people have no more RIGHTS that I do, PERIOD!

It makes me sick to think that because I have go down to the city-county building to visit the county clerk, I have to be unarmed. Why, because some judge or prosecutor got scared. Well boo-f'ing-hoo. If you are too scared to be a judge or prosecutor, then quit and find another job that doesnt make you too scared...

INGunGuy

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for you being able to carry. My issue is that you are making it sound like prosecutors/judges/cops gave themselves this power rather than the elected representatives of the people. If you don't like it, then change it through the democratic process.

Just watch out for judges though, their contempt powers are largely constitutionally granted.

Joe

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for you being able to carry. My issue is that you are making it sound like prosecutors/judges/cops gave themselves this power rather than the elected representatives of the people. If you don't like it, then change it through the democratic process.

Just watch out for judges though, their contempt powers are largely constitutionally granted.

Joe

Yes I do make it sound like that, and that is exactly what they did, they gave THEMSELVES that power. The problem is what you stated before, it is with the people that elected those individuals. It still doesnt matter, can you point out in the Constitution where my Second Amendment right works only in my house, or is null and void at a courthouse/police station? And believe me when I say, I am not jumping on you. I was just using your responses to further my statements.

INGunGuy

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    GOP Rep. Will Introduce New Strict Gun Law | The Blaze

No carry within 1000 feet of President, Vice President, Member of Congress, or Federal Judges, and others I am sure will be added, give them time.

Does that mean I can't drive thru town near the Federal Courthouse?

How are we the little people supposed to know where our betters are?

Does that make a Constitution doesn't apply bubble that travels with them everywhere they go?

What if I live across the streeet from one? Do I have to move?
    What if they go to a gun store? Does the dealer get arrested?
    What if they go to a gun show? Do all the serfs have to leave?

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN

No carry within 1000 feet of President, Vice President, Member of Congress, or Federal Judges, and others I am sure will be added, give them time.

Does that make a Constitution doesn't apply bubble that travels with them everywhere they go?

Let it pass. Just make sure it also applies to their security, bodyguards, police, SS, et all.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana

What if they go to a gun store? Does the dealer get arrested?
    What if they go to a gun show? Do all the serfs have to leave?

Sorry, but CC is just that CC...

INGunGuy

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    So, one cant carry close to these self-centered worthless pieces of S***. If they are too scared to be in that position, THEN QUIT AND FIND A JOB YOU ARENT TOO SCARED TO DO.

Gawd I hate these kinds of worthless Constitution hating liberal aholes...

INGunGuy

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    So, one cant carry close to these self-centered worthless pieces of S***. If they are too scared to be in that position, THEN QUIT AND FIND A JOB YOU ARENT TOO SCARED TO DO.

Gawd I hate these kinds of worthless Constitution hating liberal aholes...

INGunGuy

Most of them had to become politicians, the didn't have the stones to be warriors, and step up and take the REAL Oath.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The Plot Thickens....

To introduce myself, I am a Carmel Police Officer... Spanish speaking, degreed (BA UF 98), fit, and most importantly fair.

I've trolled this tread a while trying to figure out who the officer, in question, is. Well, I can't stand it anymore and would like to know exactly who this officer is, so I can address it with him, directly.

If OP's story is true, the officer's actions make all of us look bad, and I most certainly don't want to be working with a guy tha's sketchy in such a way.

As we all know, there is "my side, his side, and the truth," and I want to get to the bottom of it.

I want to caution members here, of that, before passing judgement based on one side of the story.

Since I've been on CPD I've seen many more instances, of dishonesty in court, from the public than from officers; and 99% the time the officers butt is save by audio/video. I've seen white officers with black spouses and bi-racial kids accused of being racist and then leave court with their "tail between their legs" when that lil tidbit is brought up.

I myself have been accused of dragging a guy out of a car, and searching his vehicle (looking for drugs) without his consent. In that particular case, I never even touch the guys truck (Thank you digital video).

So again, I caution.

If it is within the OP's best interest to do so, tell me this villians name, badge number, case number, or what have you, and I WILL address this issue.

And if anyone else has an issue with CPD, feel free to PM me. I abhor bad cops as much as I do criminals and would rather be unemployed than count myself "in league" with such types.

Gentlemen, you have my offer. :patriot:

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    To introduce myself, I am a Carmel Police Officer... Spanish speaking, degreed (BA UF 98), fit, and most importantly fair.

I've trolled this tread a while trying to figure out who the officer, in question, is. Well, I can't stand it anymore and would like to know exactly who this officer is, so I can address it with him, directly.

If OP's story is true, the officer's actions make all of us look bad, and I most certainly don't want to be working with a guy tha's sketchy in such a way.

As we all know, there is "my side, his side, and the truth," and I want to get to the bottom of it.

I want to caution members here, of that, before passing judgement based on one side of the story.

Since I've been on CPD I've seen many more instances, of dishonesty in court, from the public than from officers; and 99% the time the officers butt is save by audio/video. I've seen white officers with black spouses and bi-racial kids accused of being racist and then leave court with their "tail between their legs" when that lil tidbit is brought up.

I myself have been accused of dragging a guy out of a car, and searching his vehicle (looking for drugs) without his consent. In that particular case, I never even touch the guys truck (Thank you digital video).

So again, I caution.

If it is within the OP's best interest to do so, tell me this villians name, badge number, case number, or what have you, and I WILL address this issue.

And if anyone else has an issue with CPD, feel free to PM me. I abhor bad cops as much as I do criminals and would rather be unemployed than count myself "in league" with such types.

i hope you are sincere in this offer. and i hope the op replies to you. if you are honest then we need more like you.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kutnupe14,

Can't you look up that information in your computer system installed in your car?

Chuckp

Can I? Certainly. Will I? No. It would be disrespectful to go snoopin' around another officer's cases. I will simply ask the guy/gal and see if he'll shed some light on the issue.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Can I? Certainly. Will I? No. It would be disrespectful to go snoopin' around another officer's cases. I will simply ask the guy/gal and see if he'll shed some light on the issue.
    ok now you lost me. disrespectful to look into a possible case of misconduct? isnt that what cops do?

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Even though that is a mighty nice offer to help out.. I'm sure his attorney would advise not to do so, then again.. he might say go ahead.. so who knows?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

So again, I caution.

With all due respect, how, exactly, would you address this issue? Are you in a position of superiority over the average CPD officer?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ok now you lost me. disrespectful to look into a possible case of misconduct? isnt that what cops do?

No, I said "snoop," as in check into his cases without his knowledge. The other member mentioned that I could check from my car, well needless to say, I don't fancy having another man riding shotgun. What I merely implied was that I wouldn't check into it without the other officer not knowing.

Top Bottom