• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Liberty, I have been following this thread with intrest. But I must have missed something. What happens in 3 days. Court?....

Yes, 1/11/11 at 1330hrs, Carmel City Court.

I had my final meeting with my attorney a couple of days ago.

He told me that because of his past experience with Carmel PD that he has instructed his teenage kids to never call on them for help because of their corruption.

Gawd Almighty...can you imagine that? A police department so bad that a man has to instruct his kids to NOT call them???

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

He told me that because of his past experience with Carmel PD that he has instructed his teenage kids to never call on them for help because of their corruption.

Gawd Almighty...can you imagine that? A police department so bad that a man has to instruct his kids to NOT call them???

yep, i believe it. i wouldn't want my kid to call the police unless it was the LAST option and no other was available.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009

you know as well as anybody how the the thin blue line gang works. but if im wrong feel free to correct me.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana

Three to four years ago I lived in a small town here in Indiana. It was common practice for some in the town to call the State Police when LEO assistance was needed in lieu of calling 911 for the local LEOs. Accusations of corruption, drug dealing, illegal activities, etc., flowed around the town but never rose to an investigation by any other LEO organization or county prosecutors.

sloaba01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Not cool that you were charged, nice of you not to shoot your neighbor's dog though. I love dogs, but I probably would have shot the thing. Did animal control take the dogs?

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Let them continue to continue the case, the longer it drags out, the more money they will owe you... I am sorry to have to say this, but I hope you really stick it to them and get paid...

INGunGuy

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Just now became aware of this thread. I am stunned this was filed. Good luck to you. Don't forget to ask your lawyer about a possible DeNovo review in Circuit Court if the City Judge sides with the jerk officer. Paul Felix is the Circuit Court Judge and by all accounts a pretty good guy. I know he used to carry his weapon daily as a prosecutor.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Just now became aware of this thread. I am stunned this was filed. Good luck to you. Don't forget to ask your lawyer about a possible DeNovo review in Circuit Court if the City Judge sides with the jerk officer. Paul Felix is the Circuit Court Judge and by all accounts a pretty good guy. I know he used to carry his weapon daily as a prosecutor.

Sorry to have to interject this, but remember, Judges, prosecutors, and the police are the ruling class, and by that definition, they can and will carry everywhere with them, including the court house where we as the citizens cant carry. Then they will arrest and prosecute and levy a judgement against us if we carry in the same courthouse.

INGunGuy

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Sorry to have to interject this, but remember, Judges, prosecutors, and the police are the ruling class, and by that definition, they can and will carry everywhere with them, including the court house where we as the citizens cant carry. Then they will arrest and prosecute and levy a judgement against us if we carry in the same courthouse.

INGunGuy

LOL, prosecutors can carry because they are defined by statute as Law Enforcement Officers. Guess where that statute came from; it was passed by the representatives that THE PEOPLE elected. If you don't like it, get different representatives elected.

Whining about some sort of "ruling class" is just pathetic when those positions are merit based and created by the will of the PEOPLE.

Joe

Top Bottom