• ...and so much more!
  • trillobite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Muncie
    Snipped for brevity

It ended perfectly, with everyone watching the screaming lunatic leave while the polite gunowner peacefully finished his meal!!:rockwoot:

Agreed. But the manager should have asked him to leave, or called in a "hostile customer" to the LEA, with the plate number. He might have had a few interesting warrants out on him. Sounds like a domestic abuse kind of fellow.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So if I OC I have some responsibility to educate everybody who comes up to me about gun ownership rights/regulations?

No thanks.

The thought of being approached by strangers who want to talk with me makes me shudder. If I'm out and about, I have things to do.

If you want people to come up and interact with you, try taking a shower.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The thought of being approached by strangers who want to talk with me makes me shudder. If I'm out and about, I have things to do.

If you want people to come up and interact with you, try taking a shower.

:laugh:

Interacting in the real world with other human beings? Passssssssssss.

I don't disagree though. I just want to go about my business without being the spokesman for gun ownership. If others feel it's important to do that then I support them, I just don't feel the need.

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    There is only one response to this question, and it's the same one I've used for over 30 years... "If you have to ask... you wouldn't understand the answer.

IndyMedic

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Glad the other patrons saw a "crazy gun owner" keep his cool while some other dumbass made a fool out of himself.

I have yet to have any bad experiences, but I hope I handle it as well as you did.

IndyMedic

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Glad the other patrons saw a "crazy gun owner" keep his cool while some other dumbass made a fool out of himself.

I have yet to have any bad experiences, but I hope I handle it as well as you did.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    All in all, I'd say it was an instructive experience for all involved...the public saw a law abiding OC'er behave safely, appropriately and with enviable restraint in the face of an unbalanced, foaming at the mouth, gun-hating crazy person. +1 for our side, -1000 for theirs.
    exactly!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    Good thing he was concerned about the kids when he went all mental and started drawing attention to himself when he launched into his profanity laiden rant. :n00b:

Exactly... I fail to see how the presence of a firearm is less social acceptable than loud profane verbal attacks. Whose the bigger danger to young minds? Law abiding citizen or self righteous mouth poopers?

Top Bottom