• ...and so much more!
  • modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    Sounds like he showed you. Here is a possible response:
    You: How did you get here to the restaurant?
    POS: I drove here!
    You: Do you have a license?
    POS: Of course!
    You: Well you are more likely to kill a child using your drivers license than I am with my Handgun License. Now go away before I bend you over my knee and spank your little bottom.

jon159753

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Avon, IN
    You: Well you are more likely to kill a child using your drivers license than I am with my Handgun License.

There is a higher risk of a child choking on their food than being shot with your gun. He should have been yelling at mgmt. about their portion sizing. People never stop to asses the real danger in their world.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like a liberal. I have seen them chase down other people to give them a piece of their minds on how they think the world should work.

Wonder if this guy even thought about what an idiotic thing he could have been doing (according to his philosophy) yelling at someone carrying a gun?

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    What I find amusing is he was shouting "there are children present" as he spouts profanity. Obviously well thought out and executed. :rolleyes:

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Way to handle the situation! I would have replied with a curse laden rant myself. What an idiot!

Haters wanna hate!
    Haters-Gonna-Hate-Baby-Smoking-Pipe.jpg

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I'll be the first to make the obligatory post that this wouldn't have happened if you had CC'd.

Just saying.

But it sounds like you encountered a class A libtard.

But then the others in the restaurant wouldn't have had front row seats to see how ignorant some people are about these things.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Gotta agree with some of the previous posts..
    Never ceases to amaze me how moron's like this never see the irony in angrily confronting a person with a gun, to express their feelings on how dangerous guns are.. :n00b:

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    But then the others in the restaurant wouldn't have had front row seats to see how ignorant some people are about these things.

they also wouldn't have had their meal ruined by someone yelling curse words across the restaurant.

I'm in no way trying to blame the OP for someone else's stupidity/lack of class, but there is the constant debate between OC/CC advocates, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both methods of carry. One of the disadvantages of OC is that you have to deal with idiots (Civ and LEO) who don't understand the laws and facts about carrying a handgun. IMO, that alone is enough to never OC outside of OC events, but I'm not going to argue that you should only CC.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    If more of us open carried, it would eventually become less of a foreign sight for these people and would become more socially acceptable by being more of the norm. Like stated above there are benefits and downfalls to both types of carry.
    I normally prefer to CC but I like to draw as little extra attention to myself as possible.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    they also wouldn't have had their meal ruined by someone yelling curse words across the restaurant.

I'm in no way trying to blame the OP for someone else's stupidity/lack of class, but there is the constant debate between OC/CC advocates, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both methods of carry. One of the disadvantages of OC is that you have to deal with idiots (Civ and LEO) who don't understand the laws and facts about carrying a handgun. IMO, that alone is enough to never OC outside of OC events, but I'm not going to argue that you should only CC.

Isn't that kinda what you just did? :D

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    Another liberal foaming at the mouth and having their day ruined by a law abiding, polite and conscientious individual exercising their legal right.
    -Atta boy!:D

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Good Job Ben..

I was thinking when I read the first couple of posts, It would be a SHAME for Him (You) to have to "Test Drive" some of those loads that I just traded you for???
    Good job on handling another Idiot..Bill..:dunno::yesway:

Top Bottom