• Status
    Not open for further replies.

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    Sounds like fun! However, I will be out of town that weekend :xmad:. It seems like the weekend of August 14th and 15th is when everyone wants todo something. I hope that there will be another one soon.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Sounds like fun! However, I will be out of town that weekend :xmad:. It seems like the weekend of August 14th and 15th is when everyone wants todo something. I hope that there will be another one soon.

If things go well, which I'm sure they will. I may try and do another one next month.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'll more than likely be able to make it.I'll probably bring..
    Bushmaster Ar15
    Rock River Ar15
    Colt M4 .22lr
    SKS
    Mosin Nagant M44
    Keltec Sub 2000
    Auto Ordinance "tommy gun"

I've been wanting a closer look at a Keltec Sub 2000 for a long time. If you are permitting others to shoot it, is Precision Cartridge ammo OK? Those Ar's are gonna look awful good to me too but I know I won't have any ammo for those. If I have something you would like to shoot maybe we can trade some rounds? I am a firm believer in "your guns...your rules" so whatever works for you is how it will be. :yesway:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I received an email from Blade Tech, my holster is on it's way. So I will have my FNP 9, if anyone would like to try it out. Now if I could just get my 10/22 to function correctly. Will be calling Waffle House tomorrow, to reserve seating.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'll have some evil black rifles in various chamberings.... .22, 5.56, 6.5, .458, maybe .308...

It will probably be a little boring to shoot pistol after going to FNS the night before, but I'll bring some HK, Sig, and Walther goodness

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I received an email from Blade Tech, my holster is on it's way. So I will have my FNP 9, if anyone would like to try it out. Now if I could just get my 10/22 to function correctly. Will be calling Waffle House tomorrow, to reserve seating.
    I'd say bring it anyway. Maybe somebody there could help you with it. :ingo:

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    I've been wanting a closer look at a Keltec Sub 2000 for a long time. If you are permitting others to shoot it, is Precision Cartridge ammo OK? Those Ar's are gonna look awful good to me too but I know I won't have any ammo for those. If I have something you would like to shoot maybe we can trade some rounds? I am a firm believer in "your guns...your rules" so whatever works for you is how it will be. :yesway:

I'm more than willing to allows others to shoot my firearms. The Keltec i have isn't picky at all with ammo. I might have another AR project done by this weekend,if i do ill more than likely bring that along also. :ar15:

ThePhantom86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    Columbus
    Patriot, put me down for 2 more just in case so 5 people total.

And I don't know if it's been said but the Waffle House in Seymour was cash only the last time I was down there. They did have an ATM inside the door but thought it should be said ahead of time.

This should be a blast. :shoot:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Patriot, put me down for 2 more just in case so 5 people total.

And I don't know if it's been said but the Waffle House in Seymour was cash only the last time I was down there. They did have an ATM inside the door but thought it should be said ahead of time.

This should be a blast. :shoot:

Will do my friend, and thank you for the heads up!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'd say bring it anyway. Maybe somebody there could help you with it. :ingo:

I bought it Acme, and I'm going there today. I'm going to talk with them, and I'm going to tear it down again to see if I can get it running. I'll bring it with me, because one of our fellow members may be able to help me.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Also Suprtek is going to bring stickers to make name tags. I'm horrible with names, and he said he is as well. It's not mandatory, just thought it would help everyone out. You can put your forum name, and real name. Looks like we are going to have a good turn out, I'm looking forward to it. Should make for a great time. I'll call the Waffle House when I get home to make reservations. If you have any more questions, or comments. Do not hesitate to post, or send me, or Suprtek a PM. He has been very helpful. Thanks to everyone for showing interest, look forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,
    Chris

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Ok I made a reservation for 21 for 9 a.m. I'm going to get there a little early, so I can great people. Again I drive a light blue Jeep Liberty with Veterans plates. I'll probably wear my Ingo shirt. Also is the Waffle House by the outlet mall. I drive to Seymour via 31 all the time, but I never see it. It says it's .1 mile once you turn onto 50. Look forward to seeing everyone. Do not forget to bring a cooler for drinks. I'll have some sun tan location if anyone needs some. I also have some cardboard, smaller targets, my camera, and spotting scope. Then if need be we can make a food run, if we get hungry. So I'll have the following guns.

Savage MKIIFV
    10/22: May need someone to help me figure out what's causing it to malfunction. If I do not have it working by then. I'll have tools with me.
    Marlin 925M: People can shoot it if they please, just ask you provide .22 magnum ammo.
    Buckmark
    FNP 9: People may shoot it, just ask that you provide ammo.

Look forward to meeting everyone. Any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
    Patriot

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'll have some sun tan location if anyone needs some.

I swear, if this is what greets me when I show up...:ar15:
    silence+of+the+lambs.jpg

:lol2::gheyhi:It puts the lotion on its skin!!

Real men like bacon, getting sunburnt makes you feel all crispy like bacon; ergo, real mean don't wear sun tan lotion!

I can see the group photo now...You know you wanna click it...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom