U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I swear, if this is what greets me when I show up...:ar15:
    silence+of+the+lambs.jpg

:lol2::gheyhi:It puts the lotion on its skin!!

Real men like bacon, getting sunburnt makes you feel all crispy like bacon; ergo, real mean don't wear sun tan lotion!

I can see the group photo now...You now you wanna click it...

Nope I'm going to be shirtless, with a nice sweaty gleam. Probably with a rose in my mouth. No I'm a whitey, and I burn very easly. Being sun burnt sucks the hairy *****.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Nope I'm going to be shirtless, with a nice sweaty gleam. Probably with a rose in my mouth. No I'm a whitey, and I burn very easly. Being sun burnt sucks the hairy *****.

Thanks for running with it, lol. I had that typed up in so many different ways with different pictures....

I get the feeling you didn't click on the group photo link?

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm wondering if this place is accustomed to getting requests like this! :D Did they seem surprised? Just curious.

The lady said, you do not need a reservation. I said, I have a party. She said how many, and I said 21. She goes hold on one second. Then she asked what time, so I told her 9. She said hold on I have to call 1st shift to let them know. Then she just took my name, and that was it. She did sound a little surprised. It will be a good day for them though :D. I'm a good tipper, as long as the food and service are good.

chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    Cant wait. Ive changed the list of what Ill probably bring.
    Romanian Tok
    Springfield XD 357
    Keltec P3AT
    Wasr22
    10/22RR
    Springfield 87A
    Henry GoldenBoy
    PSL 54c
    K31
    VZ-24
    Egyptian Hakim
    M1 Garand
    1917 Enfield
    Ive got some M2 ball, light ball 8MM and 7.5x55 Swiss but I dont have enough to let everyone blast away with it so if anyone has some of the above calibers and would like to bring some ammo so there will be more for the others to shoot Id be very appreciative.
    Plus I can fit a few in my truck if anyone wants to ride with me since I know how to get there.

joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I know the res. has been made, but I will be bringing my cousin as long as he doesn't work. I will bring my sw1911 and he should bring his glock?? 9mm and his SR9. I dont mind people shooting mine not sure about him though. I will also bring some targets. If any body has an XD 45 compact or an XD 40sc and doesn't mind bringing it I would love to shoot either one, I will supply ammo.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I know the res. has been made, but I will be bringing my cousin as long as he doesn't work. I will bring my sw1911 and he should bring his glock?? 9mm and his SR9. I dont mind people shooting mine not sure about him though. I will also bring some targets. If any body has an XD 45 compact or an XD 40sc and doesn't mind bringing it I would love to shoot either one, I will supply ammo.

One of our members has to work now. So that is one spot open for breakfast. So no big deal.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin

I will have my XD40SC your welcome to shoot it! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom