• Status
    Not open for further replies.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Make if you can, it will be a good time. Good food followed by a great day at the range. Plus it will be nice to meet fellow Ingo members. I'm always up for making new shooting buddies! Plus after the event, with everyones feed back. I would like to plan more events.

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Looks like a range day Saturday. I will be function testing, and hopefully siting in my 10/22 for our shooting session. Hopefully it will not be to hot, the day of our get together.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Looks like a range day Saturday. I will be function testing, and hopefully siting in my 10/22 for our shooting session. Hopefully it will not be to hot, the day of our get together.
    I checked the forecast on weather.com for the 14th early this morning and it showed only a 10% chance of rain. I checked two hours later and it was 60%!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I checked the forecast on weather.com for the 14th early this morning and it showed only a 10% chance of rain. I checked two hours later and it was 60%!

Good more shade and not as hot. Leave the pretty wood at home and drag out the polymer.

mwmccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Seymour
    Bummer, I have to work until around 3:30-4. I have a new Hi-point 9mm carbine and KEL TEC P11 that I haven't shot yet. Maybe next time a sunday could possibly be considered for those of us who are chained to factories? I've lived in Seymour for a couple of years but haven't really met anyone or been to any ranges yet. I usually go to my dads house in Vincennes. VERT, thanks for the heads up anyway, maybe next time which I hope will be very soon.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I seriously doubt it would be a washout even if it does rain some. Most of the rain we've had in the past month has come in short bursts.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Bummer, I have to work until around 3:30-4. I have a new Hi-point 9mm carbine and KEL TEC P11 that I haven't shot yet. Maybe next time a sunday could possibly be considered for those of us who are chained to factories? I've lived in Seymour for a couple of years but haven't really met anyone or been to any ranges yet. I usually go to my dads house in Vincennes. VERT, thanks for the heads up anyway, maybe next time which I hope will be very soon.

Can't make any promises, but you might want to get somebody's number. It's possible we could be there long enough for you to stop by after work. Again, possible, but not a sure thing.

mwmccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Seymour
    I think it would be too much of a rush by the time I changed and the range is how long of a drive? A buddy here at work (yes, I'm goofing off a little) said about 40 mins from Seymour. Again thanks for the offer though.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Bummer, I have to work until around 3:30-4. I have a new Hi-point 9mm carbine and KEL TEC P11 that I haven't shot yet. Maybe next time a Sunday could possibly be considered for those of us who are chained to factories? I've lived in Seymour for a couple of years but haven't really met anyone or been to any ranges yet. I usually go to my dads house in Vincennes. VERT, thanks for the heads up anyway, maybe next time which I hope will be very soon.

Well I chose Saturday because some people attend church. If things work out, I'll try and host another event. Maybe another one in September. I too am wanting to meet some new people, who have the same love for guns as I do. I'm picky on who I associate with, because a lot of people just **** me off :D. I can not make any guarantees, but I would be willing to meet up with you on a Sunday for a range session. If we could work it out. I'm trying to get things worked out, so I can attend one of the USPSA matches in Freetown. Again if we could work things out, we could attend together. There are a few Ingo members that attend. If you want more info check out HICKMAN'S threads, in the shooting sports section. He can answer any questions you have. Let me know if it's something that would interest you, and we'll see what we can work out. Wish you could join us, but there is still plenty of time.

chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    I think it would be too much of a rush by the time I changed and the range is how long of a drive? A buddy here at work (yes, I'm goofing off a little) said about 40 mins from Seymour. Again thanks for the offer though.

Your buddy is a little off on his distances. Its right next to North Vernon so it usually only takes me about 20 mins to get there from Seymour. If you need directions I can type them out.

The shooting benches are covered so if it rains well be able to stay somewhat dry.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hey everybody. I'm really looking forward to this event! Here's the list so far:

U.S. Patriot
    theweakerbrother
    Deadly Z Driver +1
    ThePhantom86 +1
    kcw12
    ZbornacSVT
    VERT
    JML
    chrissmallwood
    dieselman
    jblomenberg16
    joker7037
    squisher
    Avi8tor
    MattCFII
    Suprtek

Of course, there are those that may still be tentative, but all on this list have said they are trying to make it. Sorry if I missed anybody but my count so far is 16 including myself.

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Hey everybody. I'm really looking forward to this event! Here's the list so far:

U.S. Patriot
    theweakerbrother
    Deadly Z Driver +1
    ThePhantom86 +4
    kcw12
    ZbornacSVT
    VERT
    JML
    chrissmallwood
    dieselman
    jblomenberg16
    joker7037
    squisher
    Avi8tor
    MattCFII
    Suprtek

Of course, there are those that may still be tentative, but all on this list have said they are trying to make it. Sorry if I missed anybody but my count so far is 16 including myself.

Looking forward to it, thanks for updating the list!

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm changing the list of guns I'm bringing again. With the way my back has been feeling, I really do not want to shoot my shotgun. So I'm going to drop it off of my list, along with my Marlin 925M. So I'll be bringing the following.

1. FNP 9: I'm ok with others shooting it, as long as they supply the ammo.
    2. Savage MKIIFV
    3. 10/22: If I have it functioning properly. Taking it to the range tomorrow to see. If I do not have it working properly, I'll bring my Marlin 925M instead.
    4. Buckmark

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Well does not look like I'm going to be able to bring my 10/22. I got it sited in today, put about 45-50 rounds through it. Then the trigger would not reset again. So I'm going to have to tear it down again, and see if I can figure out what's wrong with it. It's starting to frustrate me.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Well does not look like I'm going to be able to bring my 10/22. I got it sited in today, put about 45-50 rounds through it. Then the trigger would not reset again. So I'm going to have to tear it down again, and see if I can figure out what's wrong with it. It's starting to frustrate me.

Bring a big box of shells and I will pack the Tacti-Cool 10/22. Since everyone else is bringing the big, loud, evil and black toys I'll pack the Glock and Armalite as well.

Really hoping somebody brings a Mosin and a few extra rounds. I have never fired one and really want to see what all the hype is about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom