• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Acme Ammunition LLC will have a couple of show specials you may be interested in at the 1500:

.223 1000 Rounds $338.32 - Brass case, boxer primed (reloadable), Hornady 55 gr FMJ.

9mm 100 Rounds $24.30 - 124 gr Round Nose

These specials are limited to stock on hand, no rain checks. Just look for the 8 foot banner with Wiley Coyote on it.

Mike

PS - This message posted with Fenway's permission.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I thought the prices at the last 1500 were alot better than the previous shows. It was obvious that some of the inventory has caught up with the demand (from the "Obama factors") as there were tons of reasonable AR's there and other good stuff.

Looking forward to waiting in line on Friday...

:thumbsup:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll be there Saturday looking for a Ruger Blackhawk 45lc 7.5 and a military Winchester Model 97.:)

redneck919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    southside
    this is a load of BS.ive been laid off for 5 months now and guess what? my work finally called me back so i gotta work this weekend.so now i cant go!some luck huh.

JC PAINT WORKZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    She gets really cranky in that position too....

<best throat clearing noise> Fenway... dude... you've seen several of us. What?... you think we have been going to thin club for men or something. heck we have or own fat boy club on here....

i know i heard that.. where is all the 3XL shirts at come on man a XL would fit around my left man boob?::ingo:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    i know i heard that.. where is all the 3XL shirts at come on man a XL would fit around my left man boob?::ingo:

We completely sold out of all 2XL and larger at the last show. I don't think Fenway has ordered a new run of shirts yet. Sorry, man, you're three months late. :):

MeltonLaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Downtown Indy
    As far as deals are concerned I always find a deal on a gun that I would like to have. Although I rarely purchase one due to the lack of funding. The real lack of deals for the past several years has been in the ammunition department.

Top Bottom