• Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    Fenway,
    Will you be accepting INGO supporter funds?
    I haven't had motivation (or time) to mail anything, but I'll gladly contribute at the show....
    -Andy

matthock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Bloomington
    Not 100% sure, but I'm going to try to make it sometime Saturday. My first 1500 :) I'll have to make sure to pick up an INGO hat and maybe a couple of stickers while I'm there.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    We asked to be put next to our friends at Raven Concealment. Not sure if that will actually happen. We will have a very large double sided banner above the table so I hope that helps this time around!

It would be cool to have some graphs of the past few months leading up to the days following the 1500.

Put time on the x-axis, and members on the y-axis to see how the presence at the 1500 effects membership :ingo:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Dang, something just changed for me. If I make it on Fri it won't be for too long, but it will be Fri morning. I'm heading up to MI after all, just riding along with a friend so I don't have to drive. I'll still try to make it though, so I can at least kick in my site supporter money. And maybe pick up some ammo if I find some deals.

sanscritt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    I am planning on going Saturday. This will be my first such event and have a question (it is obviously a noob questions so please go easy on me). Is carrying allowed at these events? If so what rules or recommendations are there? If not please don't yell at me too loud:)

Thanks,
    Jerry

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    You may NOT enter the building with a loaded firearm, or loaded magazines. Your firearm will be strapped open if you take it in with you.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    You may NOT enter the building with a loaded firearm, or loaded magazines. Your firearm will be strapped open if you take it in with you.

She gets really cranky in that position too....

INGunOwners.com T-Shirts $17 (Only L and XL available... limited quantities)

<best throat clearing noise> Fenway... dude... you've seen several of us. What?... you think we have been going to thin club for men or something. heck we have or own fat boy club on here....

Top Bottom