• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Jahred will be taking special requests to bring down to the show.

Greetings. I talked to Jahred at the Marion show, and asked about Series 70 Colt 1911's ...... if you've got any, I'm looking ..... especially for a Commander in good shape.

Thanks

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i will have my g17 longslide and my FNAR both forsale at GREAT prices. 1k and 1/2k accordingly... someone needs to buy them so i can buy my bluing tanks

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    I tried to get set up to do this show. We are on the waiting list but logistically it would not work out if they called me know. My fault for waiting too long. Maybe next time. I am opening the store this weekend though. Open Friday until 6, Saturday from 10-4 or 5 depending on traffic coming into the store and Sunday from 12-4. Stop by after the show and see us.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    It was a single-sided banner at the last show, and it was 6 feet in the air. Not sure how people missed it. We had a second banner made for this one so you can see it from both sides. If you still can't find us, then it's all on you. :):

The banners were designed by me (with some elements made by Pami) and were printed by Logan Street Signs and Banners in Noblesville.
    It wasn't at eye level :n00b:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I will likely be there Friday. All depends on what I find out after my interview in the morning. Was going to go to something up in MI Sat and Sun, but prob won't now.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Anyone know offhand how much Raven charges to do molds to your gun? I'm really craving a raven holster for the Kimber.
    I seem to remember a $10 surcharge for the right-now custom mold, total of around $80 maybe for my SIG P250? I don't remember for sure; we always seem to walk away with more than just a holster when we stop at Raven.

I will say get there early though.. they book up fast, and if you get there too late, they may not be able to do it since they can't hold guns overnight to start on the next morning.

A RCS-love thread:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...lment_holsters_-_check_them_out_pictures.html

PS.. Lars & I will be there Saturday. Lil bit might make an appearance.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I plan on being there Friday to drop off some supplies for the INGO table and looking for a Mosin M38 and a OWC Blackhawk Serpa holster for my Glock. I suppose I will be back Saturday and Sunday...just because I can :D

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I have an orientation meeting in Gary in the morning so I won't be working Friday. Might come down on Friday to look around, don't have much to spend, nor am I ready to buy another. Might drop some coin on price-gouged small pistol primers so I can try out my new reloading toys and will be looking for a gun belt and holster. I've never been to a 1500 on a day other than Sunday afternoon when everything's been picked over.

But, I will be looking for a cheap AK or maaybe an AR. Considering just picking up a lower/receiver so I at least have the option of having a complete gun later.

How does one do private sales there? I've got a few 'entry level' guns that I've been thinking of trading in or selling. But I've never done it before and don't know anyone personally that has.

Last edited:

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Friday around 2 or 3 hitting up shotgun table and raven. I'll do one lap and make a v line for the exit before the WOlf shirt people come, in cargo pants and cool tactical boots for the flat earth of indy.lol

Top Bottom