• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    To answer a few inquiries, the surveillance is nothing new. They (cops and private investigators) have been shadowing me since August of 2017 (the tail on me going to the Crown Point gun show last September was comical) since the appointment of the Special Prosecutor to look into the crimes that I complained about to the state police in July.

This is Tippecanoe County. This is how they handle things here. It may be shocking to some but it is not usual to how this county deals with corruption--dirty, low-down and dirty. The Courthouse Gang wants to make examples to ensure that their power base is not threatened.

I am the clinical/textbook definition of the Sigma Male because I am not a good Beta like all the other attorneys in the county. They despise me and they fear me. Dirty is how they will respond as it has worked before. I know this going in. Yellow footprints and all.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Maybe we are looking at this wrong and there is a reason that you should be followed.

What defines us? The most widely held view is that a Sigma Male is an outsider in the male hierarchy, who succeeds despite rejecting the hierarchy itself. A Sigma is the lone wolf, whose quiet, brooding personality is both mysterious and intriguing.

As a person, a lone wolf is an individual who prefers solitude, expresses introversion, or works alone.
    In literature, lone wolves are aloof and emotionally unable or unwilling to directly interact with other characters in the story. A stereotypical lone wolf will be dark or serious in personality; they are often taciturn and distinguished by their reserved nature. A lone wolf often has undergone some emotional trauma which separates them from the crowd.

As President Donald Trump and his administration formulate their plans to combat terrorism, they will discover that dealing with the threat of lone wolf terrorism will prove to be the most difficult and frustrating part of any counterterrorism policy.

Apply purple as needed.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Maybe we are looking at this wrong and there is a reason that you should be followed.

Meh, I was thinking more of the Different Drummer kind of thing.

The only terrorism I unleash is on a wooden man or heavy bag . . . or chicken tacos . . . now I want chicken tacos.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My complaining to the police and publicly about the police shadowing has apparently worked. No tail for a while and I woke up early this AM to find no one sitting on my house.

Hopefully the next news I have is the decision of the Special Prosecutor, the feds or the Supreme Court. I hope we get charges filed so we can roll up the entire Courthouse Gang and bring Tippecanoe County a government that focuses on doing their duties instead of engaging in extra legal intimidation tactics for a citizen exercising his rights.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    My complaining to the police and publicly about the police shadowing has apparently worked. No tail for a while and I woke up early this AM to find no one sitting on my house.

So, this is like the season finale?

Hopefully the next news I have is the decision of the Special Prosecutor, the feds or the Supreme Court. I hope we get charges filed so we can roll up the entire Courthouse Gang and bring Tippecanoe County a government that focuses on doing their duties instead of engaging in extra legal intimidation tactics for a citizen exercising his rights.

And this would be a made for TV movie?

Seriously though, Stuff still calm and no new tails?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Seriously though, Stuff still calm and no new tails?

I complained as high as the Deputy Chief. This apparently has caused "Operation Follow Kirk Around & Sit Outside His House Like a Creeper" to be aborted.

Don't get me wrong, the cops weren't breaking the law, it was just a little tiresome and I wanted people to chill as to be honest it was causing my mood to be less than optimal.

Nothing like sunshine (and cell phone photos) to get .gov back to doing what they should be doing. District cops I know told me that my "live blogging" the tails has provided great humor before roll call.

As for the money shot, I am still waiting. I have waited 10.5 months now. I guess I can wait some more . . . like I have a choice.:D

I anticipate a no (I mean who wants to go against their own), then seeing how May 8th comes out there may be a reconsideration in January. Still too early to know.

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

I am the clinical/textbook definition of the Sigma Male...

A Sigma wha......? What happened to the Alpha thing...?

...A Sigma is the lone wolf, whose quiet, brooding personality is both mysterious and intriguing.

Uh, OK then. I could go with mysterious. Not so much with intriguing, then people might be interested and start bothering me.

...As a person, a lone wolf is an individual who prefers solitude, expresses introversion, or works alone.

I'm down with that! Blissful solitude.

A stereotypical lone wolf will be dark or serious in personality; they are often taciturn and distinguished by their reserved nature.

I thought I was just grumpy.

A lone wolf often has undergone some emotional trauma which separates them from the crowd.. .

Yeah, like dealing with "the crowd."

I can see my next conversation with my wife:

Her: "Let's join a ballroom dancing class, do Bingo at the Legion every Friday, and go on a cruise ship with 5000 other people we don't know! It will be great!"
    Me. "No."
    Her: "Why not!?"
    Me. "Because I am a mysterious and taciturn Sigma Male."
    Her: "You're what?"
    Me: "I am serious in personality and distinguished by my reserved nature."
    Her: "Yeah, no $#!t."
    Me: "Me and the cat are going express our introversion by taking a nap now. This is a therapeutic technique much favored by those over 50. Like me."
    Her: "!!!"
    Me: "Not so loud, you're disturbing my intriguing solitude."

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Since some have asked (many more are curious), the whole surveillance thing is not new. Sitting on my house is new and what I really object to. The surveillance project started when the Special Prosecutor was appointed back in September after I made the report to the state police in July.

At first they were private investigators. I only saw them on the weekends and I am sure they tasked to follow me to bar and then call me in after I left. But I went to martial arts practice, the range, or for a run (ok, jog) instead as the weather was still good. They just watched me and likely took photos of me. They were sloppy and the attempt to follow me to Crown Point gun show last September was comical.

The pressure increased recently as third parties are getting in gear and I should have a decision from one of them soon, thus I am getting the treatment yet again and they have stepped it up to sitting on my house.

Until then, I wait . . . as I have been doing.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    E-mail this morning. Special Prosecutor declines to take action. I am upset at the refusal to prosecute a SWATting (after all the deaths you think law enforcement would take phony reports of guns seriously, apparently not), but there is no appeal I can undertake on this refusal to seek justice.

I wait for the other two investigations and I wait for May 8th. If we get a change of Prosecuting Attorney, I may get another shot in January before the statute of limitation runs.

I better not hear any self-righteous b.s. from lapel-grabbing prosecutors in misdemeanor courts about how False Informing is some great wrong as it does not even merit the filing of charges in Tippecanoe County.:D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom