• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Oh, they know what they are doing. I mean, why park in front of a yoga studio and watch me do yoga for an hour or why park in front of my house or park near my office and give me the evil eye all day if you are not trying to intimidate me.

But they are told to do this. Who would want to hang out and watch a middle aged lawyer do yoga? Or watch my house all day and night and see me go through my routine? They are doing it to send a message that the Courthouse Gang must be allowed to have its way.

I don't scare and I am quite mouthy.
    I can't help but think, they may be following you to yoga, but they probably were not watching you.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'd have to teach them to play it first.

The only game the Courthouse Gang knows is "chop down the mouthy poppy".

Oh.

Uh... I don't remember that game.

Is it anything like smear the gender dysphoric pronoun confused flamboyant individual?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I just made several:

1. I am aware of what they are doing.
    2. Not everyone in law enforcement appreciates the b.s. they are pulling on me and people inside law enforcement are telling me what they are doing.
    3. I anticipate them to come at me with more b.s. before May.
    4. My schedule for tomorrow in case law enforcement wants to follow me is:

7AM; Fuel coffee
    7:10AM: Sparkletone Dry Cleaner in West Lafayette
    7:20AM: downtown Post Office
    7:30AM: Office at 200 Ferry Street, Suite A. I park in the corner of the side lot so you can park in the bus station and watch my office and my car like you do.
    7:30AM to 5:15PM: Office. Court in 79D04 at 1PM, but in office all day with phone conferences. No lunch scheduled.
    5:30PM-6:45PM: yoga at Sunshine Yoga & Fitness at 519 Main Street. We are right on the street so you can park and watch us like you have before. BTW, the women think its a little pervy, but I don't mind.

I'll drive home after yoga and fold laundry (Tuesday is laundry night) and watch news (Fox/BBC/inter alia). Bed at 10PM.

I always set aside a little time each day, from January through April, then again from May through December, to rant about taxes. It's usually right after I take my lisinopril. You might want to consider having something else to rage about for a few minutes every day so that this constitutional affront remains fresh and enjoyable.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I always set aside a little time each day, from January through April, then again from May through December, to rant about taxes. It's usually right after I take my lisinopril. You might want to consider having something else to rage about for a few minutes every day so that this constitutional affront remains fresh and enjoyable.

Duly noted.

*kicks rocks*

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Cannot believe they are back at it.

Pulled out of Stately Freeman Manor and flushed an LPD SUV waiting outside. When my headlights hit the SUV, he drove like a bat out of hell doing an illegal U turn in the intersection and drove away. I only honked once.

This stuff is getting tiresome. Next one I complain.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wait.

When did this turn into a thread about KF's dating strategy?

That has not changed: 1. find wonderful woman, 2. ignore her by plunging into work, then hanging with friends in martial arts, guns and beer, 3. Be passive-aggressive on the phone, 4. She leaves you.

Why change what has worked for decades?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That has not changed: 1. find wonderful woman, 2. ignore her by plunging into work, then hanging with friends in martial arts, guns and beer, 3. Be passive-aggressive on the phone, 4. She leaves you.

Why change what has worked for decades?

You should just get married, sounds like things won't change much...

Top Bottom