• ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    No, nothing to do with it.

The surveillance started after I went public with the APRA/FOIA request incident.

Right, but it stopped when the rape trial started, is what he is saying. Can't have the appearance​ that the defense attorney is being "intimidated" (as is it's possible).

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I lost track of this thread last year and just read back through it. Holy crap, this escalated.

What the hell is wrong with the Lafayette city government? Wasting tax payer money on police intimidation to cover up another attempt at police/bailiff intimidation to cover up a FoIA request about a phony courtroom? That is just insane.

I mean when I lived in Lafayette (I lived there between '96 and '05), I knew there were plenty of issues with both Lafayette and West Lafayette city governments (from Chief Gene Reed refusing to sign off on concealed carry permits because he didn't think anyone should be carrying a gun to what I'm 99% was payoffs and corruption between the West Lafayette City Engineer's inspectors and the various slum lords renting overpriced crack houses to college students), but this takes the cake.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Right, but it stopped when the rape trial started, is what he is saying. Can't have the appearance​ that the defense attorney is being "intimidated" (as is it's possible).

Ok, a few days before the Rape trial. Surveillance was about the APRA/FOIA request. Cannot imagine they could be worried about anything else. I mean, criminal defense is what I do and nothing I do there threatens the Courthouse Gang, but a APRA/FOIA is sticking my nose where they don't think it belongs and they are vindictive here and do retaliate in spades.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What the hell is wrong with the Lafayette city government?

Not the city. City of Lafayette does not own 111 North 4th Street (subject of my FOIA/APRA inquiry).

It has to be County. I filed the FOIA/APRA with the county, not the city.

Look, I've had the County come at me before for beating them in court. This isn't anything new. I am talking about this as I am terrified that they will plant drugs on me or make something else up about me.

I am not in a firm with other cowboys riding behind me as are most attorneys. I am not married into a large, wealthy family like some attorneys here. I am all alone and that's why they picked this fight with me. They thought they could accuse me of a crime and I would shut up and get back in line. Shockingly it produced the opposite effect as I am royally pissed at this injustice and want legal payback.

Last edited:

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Not the city. City of Lafayette does not own 111 North 4th Street (subject of my FOIA/APRA inquiry).

Look, I've had the County come at me before for beating them in court. This isn't anything new. I am talking about this as I am terrified that they will plant drugs on me or make something else up about me.

Considering the lengths they've gone to so far, I don't blame you.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I am not in a firm with other cowboys riding behind me as are most attorneys. I am not married into a large, wealthy family like some attorneys here. I am all alone and that's why they picked this fight with me. They thought they could accuse me of a crime and I would shut up and get back in line. Shockingly it produced the opposite effect as I am royally pissed at this injustice and want legal payback.

Somebody somewhere makes the decision to have Kirk Freeman followed and observed. Joe Flatfoot doesn't just decide to park outside random businesses and homes that just coincidentally happen to be the ones where you're at. Do you know who that person is? Not necessarily asking you to name them in public but just wondering do you know who it is and why they're upset about that room being disclosed?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Somebody somewhere makes the decision to have Kirk Freeman followed and observed. Joe Flatfoot doesn't just decide to park outside random businesses and homes that just coincidentally happen to be the ones where you're at. Do you know who that person is? Not necessarily asking you to name them in public but just wondering do you know who it is and why they're upset about that room being disclosed?

This is Tippecanoe County, of course I know who it is. It's like like I am not conducting counter-surveillance and it's not like the county is without honest cops and prosecutors who do not like what is going on one bit.

Persons, not person. It is a troika inside the Courthouse Gang.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is Tippecanoe County, of course I know who it is. It's like like I am not conducting counter-surveillance and it's not like the county is without honest cops and prosecutors who do not like what is going on one bit.

Persons, not person. It is a troika inside the Courthouse Gang.
    Make sure your property taxes are getting paid and recorded. :D

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Considering the lengths they've gone to so far, I don't blame you.

They hit me expecting me to run into a dark corner. I have no family to threaten. I have my own money/income. I have a high threshold of pain.

They hit me and I stuck to them, just as I train to do.:D They realize how much they screwed up but cannot back down now. Wargaming it out for them, they can only escalate against me. The longer I survive the more I can speak out.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I expect drugs being planted on me before taxes (too long). Ex-girlfriend is another one I am ready for. Sparrows are a very old gambit, but effective.

I don't know what will come but I expect another attack before the primary. I'm ready.

Primary? Does Kirk have an announcement to make? :)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Primary? Does Kirk have an announcement to make? :)

I just made several:

1. I am aware of what they are doing.
    2. Not everyone in law enforcement appreciates the b.s. they are pulling on me and people inside law enforcement are telling me what they are doing.
    3. I anticipate them to come at me with more b.s. before May.
    4. My schedule for tomorrow in case law enforcement wants to follow me is:

7AM; Fuel coffee
    7:10AM: Sparkletone Dry Cleaner in West Lafayette
    7:20AM: downtown Post Office
    7:30AM: Office at 200 Ferry Street, Suite A. I park in the corner of the side lot so you can park in the bus station and watch my office and my car like you do.
    7:30AM to 5:15PM: Office. Court in 79D04 at 1PM, but in office all day with phone conferences. No lunch scheduled.
    5:30PM-6:45PM: yoga at Sunshine Yoga & Fitness at 519 Main Street. We are right on the street so you can park and watch us like you have before. BTW, the women think its a little pervy, but I don't mind.

I'll drive home after yoga and fold laundry (Tuesday is laundry night) and watch news (Fox/BBC/inter alia). Bed at 10PM.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just made several:

2. Not everyone in law enforcement appreciates the b.s. they are pulling on me and people inside law enforcement are telling me what they are doing.

7AM; Fuel coffee
    7:30AM: Office at 200 Ferry Street, Suite A. I park in the corner of the side lot so you can park in the bus station and watch my office and my car like you do.
    7:30AM to 5:15PM: Office. Court in 79D04 at 1PM, but in office all day with phone conferences. No lunch scheduled.
    5:30PM-6:45PM: yoga at Sunshine Yoga & Fitness at 519 Main Street. We are right on the street so you can park and watch us like you have before. BTW, the women think its a little pervy, but I don't mind.

I'll drive home after yoga and fold laundry (Tuesday is laundry night) and watch news (Fox/BBC/inter alia). Bed at 10PM.

No, no, no...I meant an announcement you were going to be a candidate for some office that would be primaried this year.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just made several:

7AM; Fuel coffee

I've got the first $20 for the party bus rental for the day. Load it full of INGOers and we can park across the lot from the officer and all blatantly stare at him the entire time through binoculars. :):

(and yes, we will all be that attractive, though I prefer the rental NOT be open air this time of year)
    four-people-in-a-safari-bus-looking-at-the-view-through-binoculars-picture-iddv1578081

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No, no, no...I meant an announcement you were going to be a candidate for some office that would be primaried this year.

No. Part of the troika is in an office that has a primary challenge. The most likely scenario when I wargamed this out is an attack to come from this office and to be used in the primary.

Mongo only pawn in game of politics.:D

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    I hope you are taking pics of them watching you.
    You may want to hide trail cams inside your house/office.
    Have you checked your car for a GPS tracker?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I hope you are taking pics of them watching you.
    You may want to hide trail cams inside your house/office.
    Have you checked your car for a GPS tracker?

Heat is off, dude.

Like I said, have not had a tail since before the Rape trial.

GPS tracker? It's not like I was running and hiding. They knew where I was. Hell, they even showed up for yoga class.:D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom